The Extra Innings podcast previews the Mariners as they head into spring training, discussing Felix Hernandez, playing rookies, the starting rotation, fish and chips and more ...
PEORIA, Ariz. — After a brief hiatus, partially due to travel and mostly because of technical difficulties, the Extra Innings podcast is back and you are actually able to hear the guests properly!
With pitchers and catchers scheduled to report to the complex on Tuesday for their physicals, spring training for the 2017 Mariners has officially begun.
In this week’s episode, Ryan Divish and Larry Stone discuss a myriad of topics about the Mariners, including Felix Hernandez and his offseason, the organization’s expectations of Daniel Vogelbach and Mitch Haniger, the weaknesses of the starting rotation, increase team speed and if they can use it, why Nori Aoki makes Ryan laugh, In-N-Out Burger and eating fish and chips in Phoenix.
Most Read Stories
- It looked ugly on TV, but Doug Baldwin’s uncontrolled emotion helped Seahawks beat Giants
- Amazon receives 238 bids for its second headquarters
- Judge confirms $17.5M award for fired Swedish Health neurosurgeon
- Monday's NFL news might only make it harder for Seahawks to pull off a trade to help offensive line
- Searchers find 2 hikers missing along Pacific Crest Trail