GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) —
Fletcher Magee had 23 points as Wofford won its 15th consecutive game, defeating Furman 72-64 on Saturday.
Cameron Jackson had 18 points and nine rebounds for Wofford (24-4, 16-0 Southern Conference). Keve Aluma added 11 points, seven rebounds and three blocks. Magee now has 477 3-pointers in his career, 27 behind the NCAA record set by Oakland’s Travis Bader.
Matt Rafferty had 24 points and seven rebounds for the Paladins (22-6, 11-5), whose six-game win streak ended with the loss. Jordan Lyons added 16 points and seven rebounds. Clay Mounce had 12 points.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Earlier than expected, Julio Rodriguez back in spring-training camp with Mariners
- Gonzaga’s Drew Timme puts ‘stache to work with Pringles NIL deal
- Analysis: What signings of Devin Bush Jr., Julian Love mean for Seahawks
- How Husky transfer Kiefer Lord chiseled himself from a Division III afterthought into an ace
- WSU women's historic season ends in first-round upset by FGCU in NCAA tournament VIEW
The Terriers improve to 2-0 against the Paladins this season. Wofford defeated Furman 59-54 on Jan. 19. Wofford plays Chattanooga on the road on Thursday. Furman faces Samford on the road on Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com