SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — Fletcher Magee sank seven 3-pointers and scored 26 points and Wofford remained unbeaten in Southern Conference play with an 80-50 romp over UNC Greensboro on Saturday night.
Nathan Hoover had 13 points and Cameron Jackson added 12 points and four assists for the Terriers (23-4, 15-0), who won their 14th straight game.
Kyrin Galloway led the Spartans (22-5, 11-3) with 17 points, while James Dickey had nine rebounds.
Wofford led 36-30 at halftime. The Terriers took control with an 18-4 run to open the second half.
Most Read Sports Stories
- John Stockton’s defiance of COVID-19 mask mandate forces Gonzaga to suspend Hall of Famer’s season tickets
- Superstar Breanna Stewart leaving Seattle in free agency would send the Storm back to mediocrity
- Mariners mailbag: What could M's get for Taylor Trammell, Luis Torrens or Jake Fraley in a trade?
- New Mexico running back Aaron Dumas announces transfer to UW Huskies
- Will Conroy showcases coaching transformation by guiding UW men to win as acting head coach