LEWISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Kimbal Mackenzie had 27 points as Bucknell got past Lehigh 87-75 on Monday night.
Nate Sestina had 15 points and 10 rebounds for Bucknell (17-8, 11-2 Patriot League), which earned its fifth straight victory. Jimmy Sotos added 12 points. Bruce Moore had 12 points for the hosts.
James Karnik tied a career high with 21 points and had nine rebounds for the Mountain Hawks (16-8, 9-4). Jordan Cohen added 15 points and seven assists. Pat Andree had 12 points.
The Bison improve to 2-0 against the Mountain Hawks this season. Bucknell defeated Lehigh 85-83 on Jan. 19. Bucknell matches up against Holy Cross on the road on Saturday. Lehigh matches up against Boston University on the road on Saturday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- Impressions from UW's win over Utah: Defense peaking as Huskies close in on Pac-12 crown WATCH
- Not allowing a basket for nearly half the game, UW makes Utah latest victim of swarming defense VIEW
- Pac-12 spring football primer: A comprehensive, team-by-team preview
- 'The future of basketball' plays at Federal Way High School. His name is Jaden McDaniels.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com