Mike Neighbors will be available to answer questions about his current squad, the team's postseason chances and more in a live chat with readers.
Mike Neighbors is finishing his second season as the Huskies’ head coach and fourth at UW overall.
He was promoted to head coach on April 21, 2013, and had previously worked as the top assistant coach under former UW coach Kevin McGuff for two seasons.
In his first year in the Husky job, he led the team to its third-straight 20-win season and a trip to the WNIT quarterfinals. Washington finished 20-14, including 10-8 in the Pac-12.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Drew Lock jumps ahead in Seahawks QB derby — even if Pete Carroll won't say it yet
- Unlimited hydroplane owners believe, and hope, low boat count at Seafair this year is an anomaly
- Artie Burns struggled with Steelers, but Seahawks happy with what they've found
- Storm fans shower Sue Bird with love in emotional home regular-season finale
- Mitch Haniger is back, Julio Rodriguez getting closer for Mariners
Neighbors answered questions about his current squad, the team’s postseason chances and more in a live chat on Feb. 27.