NEW YORK (AP) — Ty Flowers and Raiquan Clark scored 24 points apiece as Long Island-Brooklyn defeated Sacred Heart 92-84 on Saturday.
Flowers shot 10 for 13 from the floor. He added five blocks. Clark also had seven rebounds for the Blackbirds.
Jashaun Agosto had 11 points and seven assists for Long Island-Brooklyn (12-14, 6-8 Northeast Conference). Julian Batts added 10 points.
Koreem Ozier had 23 points for the Pioneers (12-15, 8-6). Sean Hoehn added 19 points, seven rebounds and three assists. He also had seven of Sacred Heart’s 23 turnovers. E.J. Anosike had 14 points and eight rebounds.
Most Read Sports Stories
- 'He's just not very big,' but the Seahawks turned to speedy Shaquem Griffin to rejuvenate their line
- In making an NFL draft decision, Jacob Eason would be wise to consider Washington's past
- Seahawks injuries: Tyler Lockett practices, Jadeveon Clowney out again, Ed Dickson reportedly back to IR WATCH
- Will Jadeveon Clowney re-sign with the Seahawks? 'I don’t care about looking down the road,' he says WATCH
- UW Huskies football mailbag: Would USC be interested in UW defensive coordinator Jimmy Lake?
The Blackbirds leveled the season series against the Pioneers with the win. Sacred Heart defeated Long Island-Brooklyn 79-75 on Jan. 3.
Long Island-Brooklyn plays Robert Morris on the road on Thursday.
Sacred Heart takes on Fairleigh Dickinson on the road on Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com