NEW YORK (AP) — Ty Flowers and Raiquan Clark scored 24 points apiece as Long Island-Brooklyn defeated Sacred Heart 92-84 on Saturday.
Flowers shot 10 for 13 from the floor. He added five blocks. Clark also had seven rebounds for the Blackbirds.
Jashaun Agosto had 11 points and seven assists for Long Island-Brooklyn (12-14, 6-8 Northeast Conference). Julian Batts added 10 points.
Koreem Ozier had 23 points for the Pioneers (12-15, 8-6). Sean Hoehn added 19 points, seven rebounds and three assists. He also had seven of Sacred Heart’s 23 turnovers. E.J. Anosike had 14 points and eight rebounds.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Lawyer for Seahawk Quinton Dunbar denies report that victims were paid off to change their story
- Pac-12 announces conference-only seasons for fall sports, delays beginning of mandatory activities
- Seahawks mailbag: Could a trade for Chris Jones be in Seattle's future?
- UW's Chris Petersen has no regrets — and he's laser-focused on molding Seattle's future business leaders
- UW's season opener against Michigan canceled as Big Ten adopts conference-only football schedule in 2020
The Blackbirds leveled the season series against the Pioneers with the win. Sacred Heart defeated Long Island-Brooklyn 79-75 on Jan. 3.
Long Island-Brooklyn plays Robert Morris on the road on Thursday.
Sacred Heart takes on Fairleigh Dickinson on the road on Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com