NEW YORK — A representative for Lindsey Vonn calls the theft and publishing of “intimate” personal photos of her and former boyfriend Tiger Woods “an outrageous and despicable invasion of privacy.”
Photos of Vonn, Woods and other celebrities including Miley Cyrus, Kristen Stewart and Katharine McPhee have been published online by a website specializing in photos of nude stars.
In a statement, Vonn’s spokesman says the skier will take legal action and believes whoever hacked her photos and published them “should be prosecuted to the fullest extent under the law.” Woods’ agent declined to comment on Wednesday, telling The Associated Press that it was “a personal matter.”
The golfer and Vonn dated for nearly three years before breaking up in 2015.
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' came to Seattle: What did you think of the episode?
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Look at some of the weird places people put shared bikes in Seattle
Representatives for Cyrus, Stewart and McPhee didn’t immediately return requests for comment Wednesday.