NEW YORK — A representative for Lindsey Vonn calls the theft and publishing of “intimate” personal photos of her and former boyfriend Tiger Woods “an outrageous and despicable invasion of privacy.”
Photos of Vonn, Woods and other celebrities including Miley Cyrus, Kristen Stewart and Katharine McPhee have been published online by a website specializing in photos of nude stars.
In a statement, Vonn’s spokesman says the skier will take legal action and believes whoever hacked her photos and published them “should be prosecuted to the fullest extent under the law.” Woods’ agent declined to comment on Wednesday, telling The Associated Press that it was “a personal matter.”
The golfer and Vonn dated for nearly three years before breaking up in 2015.
Most Read Sports Stories
- After fantastic catch, Mariners' Mitch Haniger offers fans some advice when players leap into the seats
- Cardiac Mariners, held hitless into the seventh, walk off the Tigers in extra innings VIEW
- Analysis: Five questions needing answers as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- UW Huskies down Minnesota 5-2 to win NCAA softball Seattle Regional
- UW Huskies edge Texas 2-1 to claim a spot in the NCAA softball Seattle regional final
Representatives for Cyrus, Stewart and McPhee didn’t immediately return requests for comment Wednesday.