BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) — Anthony Lamb had 26 points and 14 rebounds as Vermont topped Albany 67-49 on Saturday.
Ernie Duncan had 16 points for Vermont (19-5, 9-1 America East Conference), which won its fourth straight game. Everett Duncan added 12 points. Robin Duncan had seven rebounds for the home team.
Antonio Rizzuto had 15 points for the Great Danes (8-16, 3-6). Adam Lulka added 10 points. Brent Hank had seven rebounds.
Ahmad Clark, whose 18 points per game entering the contest led the Great Danes, shot only 13 percent for the game (1 of 8).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Kyle Seager speaks out about Astros' sign-stealing scandal, which touched his brother on the Dodgers
- Could the Seahawks sign defensive end Everson Griffen or former UW Husky Danny Shelton?
- The NFL is proposing expanded playoffs and a longer season. Here's how it affects the Seahawks.
- Yes, that was Marshawn Lynch in HBO's 'Westworld' trailer
- Seahawks mailbag: Where do things stand with Jadeveon Clowney? Should they look at Darius Slay?
The Catamounts improve to 2-0 against the Great Danes on the season. Vermont defeated Albany 80-51 on Jan. 5. Vermont matches up against New Hampshire at home on Wednesday. Albany plays UMass Lowell at home on Wednesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com