BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) — Anthony Lamb had 26 points and 14 rebounds as Vermont topped Albany 67-49 on Saturday.
Ernie Duncan had 16 points for Vermont (19-5, 9-1 America East Conference), which won its fourth straight game. Everett Duncan added 12 points. Robin Duncan had seven rebounds for the home team.
Antonio Rizzuto had 15 points for the Great Danes (8-16, 3-6). Adam Lulka added 10 points. Brent Hank had seven rebounds.
Ahmad Clark, whose 18 points per game entering the contest led the Great Danes, shot only 13 percent for the game (1 of 8).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Sophomore quarterback Jake Haener leaves UW Huskies one week before season opener
- Impressions from the Seahawks' preseason win against the Los Angeles Chargers | Analysis
- Analysis: Seven Seahawks with a lot on the line Saturday against the Chargers
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- We know Jacob Eason has the arm, but does he have the other traits to take UW to the promised land? | Matt Calkins
The Catamounts improve to 2-0 against the Great Danes on the season. Vermont defeated Albany 80-51 on Jan. 5. Vermont matches up against New Hampshire at home on Wednesday. Albany plays UMass Lowell at home on Wednesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com