OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Martin Krampelj had 22 points and 10 rebounds as Creighton topped Georgetown 82-69 on Saturday.
Kaleb Joseph had 16 points for Creighton (15-13, 6-9 Big East Conference). Ty-Shon Alexander added 14 points. Davion Mintz had 11 points for the home team.
Jahvon Blair had 16 points for the Hoyas (16-11, 6-8). Greg Malinowski added 12 points. Josh LeBlanc had seven rebounds.
The Bluejays improve to 2-0 against the Hoyas on the season. Creighton defeated Georgetown 91-87 on Jan. 21. Creighton plays Marquette on the road next Sunday. Georgetown plays DePaul at home on Wednesday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Michigan defensive line twins Armon, Jayvon Parker announce dual commitments to UW Huskies
- Here's why Baseball Hall of Fame voters got it right with Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens
- Seahawks position review: Russell Wilson is still the Seahawks quarterback for now. But who will be behind him?
- Born with a club foot, Edmonds ice dancer Jean-Luc Baker defied the odds and is ready for his first Olympics
- Gonzaga legend and Basketball Hall of Famer John Stockton draws ire for anti-vaccine comments
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com