PEORIA, Ill. (AP) — Nate Kennell had a season-high 20 points as Bradley rolled past Valparaiso 67-42 on Wednesday night.
Elijah Childs had 18 points and eight rebounds for Bradley (17-13, 9-8 Missouri Valley Conference), which earned its fourth consecutive home victory. Darrell Brown added 10 points. Dwayne Lautier-Ogunleye had eight rebounds and seven assists for the home team.
The Crusaders’ 26.8 field goal percentage represented the worst mark by a Bradley opponent this season.
Valparaiso put up 20 points in the second half, a season low for the team.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks' Quinton Dunbar changes lawyers after report of cover-up scheme leaks
- Washington's NFL team drops 'Redskins' name after 87 years
- 'Smell ya later' -- Jarred Kelenic blasts a pair of homers in the Mariners intrasquad game WATCH
- Watch: Former Husky Matisse Thybulle gives a glimpse of what the NBA bubble is like for the 76ers
- Northwest School alum Oliver Page-Kuhr was set to row at Stanford. Now, the program will be cut. Where does he go from here?
Derrik Smits had 12 points for the Crusaders (14-16, 7-10). Javon Freeman-Liberty added seven rebounds. John Kiser had seven rebounds.
The Braves leveled the season series against the Crusaders with the win. Valparaiso defeated Bradley 61-50 on Jan. 8. Bradley finishes out the regular season against Loyola of Chicago on the road on Saturday. Valparaiso finishes out the regular season against Evansville at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com