PEORIA, Ill. (AP) — Nate Kennell had a season-high 20 points as Bradley rolled past Valparaiso 67-42 on Wednesday night.
Elijah Childs had 18 points and eight rebounds for Bradley (17-13, 9-8 Missouri Valley Conference), which earned its fourth consecutive home victory. Darrell Brown added 10 points. Dwayne Lautier-Ogunleye had eight rebounds and seven assists for the home team.
The Crusaders’ 26.8 field goal percentage represented the worst mark by a Bradley opponent this season.
Valparaiso put up 20 points in the second half, a season low for the team.
Most Read Sports Stories
- How David Moore and Tyler Lockett's Canadian onesies illustrate the Pete Carroll culture
- Lake's Washington: What's next for soon-to-be UW head football coach Jimmy Lake? WATCH
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Chris Petersen's decision to step down: 'I couldn't applaud it more' WATCH
- Seahawks' New Edition touchdown dance, and Russell Wilson as Baby Yoda, nearly steal the show during Monday Night Football vs. Vikings WATCH
- Chris Petersen’s resignation was stunning, but there are hints at why he decided to walk away from UW | Larry Stone WATCH
Derrik Smits had 12 points for the Crusaders (14-16, 7-10). Javon Freeman-Liberty added seven rebounds. John Kiser had seven rebounds.
The Braves leveled the season series against the Crusaders with the win. Valparaiso defeated Bradley 61-50 on Jan. 8. Bradley finishes out the regular season against Loyola of Chicago on the road on Saturday. Valparaiso finishes out the regular season against Evansville at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com