BROOKLYN HEIGHTS, N.Y. (AP) — Jalen Jordan had 14 points as St. Francis (NY) beat Bryant 74-66 on Thursday night.
Glenn Sanabria had 14 points for St. Francis (NY) (17-13, 9-8 Northeast Conference). Deniz Celen added 11 points and five assists. Keon Williams had 11 points and seven rebounds for the hosts.
Adam Grant had 31 points for the Bulldogs (10-18, 7-10). Juan Cardenas added 11 points and four blocks.
The Terriers evened the season series against the Bulldogs with the win. Bryant defeated St. Francis (NY) 76-66 on Jan. 3. St. Francis (NY) finishes out the regular season against Mount St. Mary’s at home on Saturday. Bryant finishes out the regular season against Long Island-Brooklyn on the road on Saturday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Despite taking the long road to his dream school, LB transfer Demario King is ready to make an immediate impact at UW
- Speculation has started, but here's why it doesn't make sense for Seahawks and Russell Wilson to split
- The MLB lockout hurts everywhere but especially in Seattle where hope has rarely been higher
- Seahawks DC candidate list up to 4 as they reportedly request to interview Joe Whitt Jr.
- Huskies men, minus coach Mike Hopkins, win third straight, defeating Oregon State
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com