BROOKINGS, S.D. (AP) — David Jenkins Jr. scored 21 points and Skyler Flatten 20 — each with five 3 pointers — as South Dakota State got past Denver 78-66 on Thursday night.
South Dakota State (13-6, 3-1 Summit League) shot 53 percent from the floor and made 11 of 25 from beyond the arc. Tevin King had 17 points for his ninth straight game in double figures. Mike Daum added 10 points and eight rebounds.
Joe Rosga had 16 points for the Pioneers (5-14, 0-5), who have lost six games in a row. Ronnie Harrell Jr. added 13 points. Donoven Carlisle had 11 points.
Jenkins had 16 points and Flatten 12 to help the Jackrabbits build a 47-36 halftime advantage. They shot 65 percent (15 of 23) and made 10 of their 12 3-pointers before the break.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Now and Then? Mariners send Edwin Encarnacion to Yankees for prospect they already traded away
- Mariners Sunday mailbag: Could Seattle set a record-low attendance mark this week?
- He was the No. 1 amateur in the world as a senior at UW. Now, he's giving up professional golf.
- Lakers' trade for Anthony Davis something LeBron James and the NBA desperately needed | Matt Calkins
- 'I can’t explain this feeling': Seawolves repeat as Major League Rugby champions with try as time expires
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights,http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC,https://www.stats.com