BROOKINGS, S.D. (AP) — David Jenkins Jr. scored 21 points and Skyler Flatten 20 — each with five 3 pointers — as South Dakota State got past Denver 78-66 on Thursday night.
South Dakota State (13-6, 3-1 Summit League) shot 53 percent from the floor and made 11 of 25 from beyond the arc. Tevin King had 17 points for his ninth straight game in double figures. Mike Daum added 10 points and eight rebounds.
Joe Rosga had 16 points for the Pioneers (5-14, 0-5), who have lost six games in a row. Ronnie Harrell Jr. added 13 points. Donoven Carlisle had 11 points.
Jenkins had 16 points and Flatten 12 to help the Jackrabbits build a 47-36 halftime advantage. They shot 65 percent (15 of 23) and made 10 of their 12 3-pointers before the break.
Most Read Sports Stories
- UW set to face No. 1 North Carolina in Round of 32: Here's what you need to know about the Tar Heels
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Huskies show poise from the top down to make successful return to NCAA tournament
- 'He's crazy': How quirky is Huskies coach Mike Hopkins? Let his players tell you | Matt Calkins
- March on: Huskies' ballhawking defense gets them past Utah State in NCAA tournament opener
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights,http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC,https://www.stats.com