BALTIMORE (AP) — Justin Jaworski registered 18 points and six rebounds as Lafayette edged past Loyola (Md.) 69-64 on Sunday.
Alex Petrie had 16 points for Lafayette (9-16, 6-8 Patriot League), which won its fourth consecutive game. Paulius Zalys added 10 points, nine rebounds and eight assists. Lukas Jarrett had four blocks for the visitors.
Andrew Kostecka had 21 points and seven rebounds for the Greyhounds (9-18, 5-9). Isaiah Hart added 15 points. Kenny Jones had 11 points.
The Leopards improve to 2-0 against the Greyhounds this season. Lafayette defeated Loyola (Md.) 85-70 on Jan. 9. Lafayette faces American at home on Wednesday. Loyola (Md.) faces Navy at home on Wednesday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Michigan defensive line twins Armon, Jayvon Parker announce dual commitments to UW Huskies
- Seahawks position review: Russell Wilson is still the Seahawks quarterback for now. But who will be behind him?
- Born with a club foot, Edmonds ice dancer Jean-Luc Baker defied the odds and is ready for his first Olympics
- Here's why Baseball Hall of Fame voters got it right with Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens
- Gonzaga legend and Basketball Hall of Famer John Stockton draws ire for anti-vaccine comments
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com