CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. (AP) — Marlon Hunter had a career-high 27 points plus 12 rebounds as Jacksonville State defeated Southeast Missouri 81-64 on Saturday.
Hunter made 5 of 6 3-pointers.
Detrick Mostella had 15 points for Jacksonville State (17-8, 9-3 Ohio Valley Conference). Christian Cunningham added 14 rebounds.
Gabe McGlothan had 13 points and 10 rebounds for the Redhawks (8-17, 3-9). Ledarrius Brewer added 11 points. Alex Caldwell had 10 points.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- Impressions from UW's win over Utah: Defense peaking as Huskies close in on Pac-12 crown WATCH
- Not allowing a basket for nearly half the game, UW makes Utah latest victim of swarming defense VIEW
- Pac-12 spring football primer: A comprehensive, team-by-team preview
- 'The future of basketball' plays at Federal Way High School. His name is Jaden McDaniels.
Jacksonville State takes on Tennessee Tech on the road on Thursday. Southeast Missouri plays UT Martin on the road on Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com