CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. (AP) — Skyler Hogan had 15 points to lead five Southeast Missouri players in double figures as the Redhawks beat Tennessee State 89-74 on Thursday night. Isaiah Gable added 14 points for the Redhawks. Jonathan Dalton chipped in 13, Sage Tolbert scored 10 and Ledarrius Brewer had 10.
Michael Littlejohn had 18 points for the Tigers (9-20, 6-11 Ohio Valley Conference). Tripp Davis added 13 points. Armani Chaney had 12 points.
The Redhawks leveled the season series against the Tigers with the win. Tennessee State defeated Southeast Missouri 79-50 on Feb. 2. Southeast Missouri (10-20, 5-12) finishes out the regular season against Belmont at home on Saturday. Tennessee State finishes out the regular season against UT Martin on the road on Saturday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Five questions for the Seahawks in preseason game No. 2 against the Minnesota Vikings | Analysis
- Mariners manager Scott Servais shows first frustration with rookie left-hander Yusei Kikuchi
- Mariners manager Scott Servais benches Mallex Smith for repeated mental mistakes
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Keep dreaming Seahawks fans, you're unlikely to see Jadeveon Clowney in Seattle | Matt Calkins
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com