HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — Eli Pemberton had a season-high 26 points as Hofstra won its 14th consecutive game, topping Charleston 86-72 on Saturday.
Justin Wright-Foreman had 19 points for Hofstra (17-3, 7-0 Colonial Athletic Conference). Wright-Foreman reached double figures for the 73rd consecutive game, the 17th longest streak in Division I history.
Jacquil Taylor added 16 points and three blocks. Jalen Ray had 14 points for the Pride.
Grant Riller had 24 points for the Cougars (14-6, 3-4). Jarrell Brantley added 19 points, 12 rebounds and five assists. Brevin Galloway had 16 points.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Notebook: UW adds another DeBoer, Drone Gate rages on, and are secondary reinforcements coming?
- Maybe the Seahawks' season isn't over, but it sure is starting to feel that way
- Pac-12 power rankings: 4-0 Huskies pass Cougars in top 5
- Seahawks defense must look inward after being dominated by Falcons
- Everything UW Huskies coach Kalen DeBoer said in his UCLA Week news conference
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com