Geordie Wudrick scored in double overtime and Kelowna beat the Everett Silvertips 5-4 in a Western Hockey League playoff game.
KELOWNA, B.C. — Geordie Wudrick scored 46 seconds into the second overtime period, Mark Guggenberger made 39 saves and Kelowna beat the Everett Silvertips 5-4 in a Western Hockey League playoff game Wednesday night.
Wudrick’s second goal of the game was his sixth of the series.
The best-of-seven, first-round series is tied 2-2. Game 5 will be at 7:35 p.m. Friday at Comcast Arena in Everett. Game 6 will be in Kelowna Saturday and Game 7, if necessary, will be Monday night in Everett.
Shane Harper, Markus McCrea, Clayton Cumiskey and Ryan Murray scored for Everett, while Thomas Heemskerk made 30 saves.
Most Read Sports Stories
- KeyArena renovation project now to exceed $900 million, with reopening pushed back VIEW
- GM John Schneider updates where things stand with Frank Clark, Bobby Wagner, Doug Baldwin WATCH
- Seahawks schedule analysis: Ranking and breaking down each game on Seattle's 2019 slate
- Why 2019 safety signee Asa Turner committed to a program, a position and a coach at Washington
- Seahawks 2019 regular-season schedule is set — Seattle will get five prime-time games