Geordie Wudrick scored in double overtime and Kelowna beat the Everett Silvertips 5-4 in a Western Hockey League playoff game.
KELOWNA, B.C. — Geordie Wudrick scored 46 seconds into the second overtime period, Mark Guggenberger made 39 saves and Kelowna beat the Everett Silvertips 5-4 in a Western Hockey League playoff game Wednesday night.
Wudrick’s second goal of the game was his sixth of the series.
The best-of-seven, first-round series is tied 2-2. Game 5 will be at 7:35 p.m. Friday at Comcast Arena in Everett. Game 6 will be in Kelowna Saturday and Game 7, if necessary, will be Monday night in Everett.
Shane Harper, Markus McCrea, Clayton Cumiskey and Ryan Murray scored for Everett, while Thomas Heemskerk made 30 saves.
Most Read Sports Stories
- The Times' Ten NFL Power Rankings: How high do the Seahawks climb?
- Seahawks mailbag: What's up with Michael Dickson, and what happens now to L.J. Collier? | Analysis
- 'I'll always be there for him': Seahawks' Pete Carroll has no hard feelings for Earl Thomas
- The Washington-Oregon rivalry is a unique experience — and not just between the lines
- UW Huskies mailbag: Is Asa Turner the new starting safety? Will we see more of Puka Nacua?