Geordie Wudrick scored in double overtime and Kelowna beat the Everett Silvertips 5-4 in a Western Hockey League playoff game.
KELOWNA, B.C. — Geordie Wudrick scored 46 seconds into the second overtime period, Mark Guggenberger made 39 saves and Kelowna beat the Everett Silvertips 5-4 in a Western Hockey League playoff game Wednesday night.
Wudrick’s second goal of the game was his sixth of the series.
The best-of-seven, first-round series is tied 2-2. Game 5 will be at 7:35 p.m. Friday at Comcast Arena in Everett. Game 6 will be in Kelowna Saturday and Game 7, if necessary, will be Monday night in Everett.
Shane Harper, Markus McCrea, Clayton Cumiskey and Ryan Murray scored for Everett, while Thomas Heemskerk made 30 saves.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Washington football 2019 signing day superlatives: Who's the biggest get? The biggest sleeper?
- The Pac-12's optics get even worse following report on conference's TV network | Matt Calkins
- There’s no challenge too great for Teresa Buchholz — a Seattle U dancer born without arms. Just don’t call her inspiring. WATCH
- Tyler Lockett and Doug Baldwin are an elite duo, but the Seahawks could look to add a third receiver | 2019 position analysis
- Analysis: How does UW's QB situation measure up with the rest of the Pac-12?