Geordie Wudrick scored in double overtime and Kelowna beat the Everett Silvertips 5-4 in a Western Hockey League playoff game.
KELOWNA, B.C. — Geordie Wudrick scored 46 seconds into the second overtime period, Mark Guggenberger made 39 saves and Kelowna beat the Everett Silvertips 5-4 in a Western Hockey League playoff game Wednesday night.
Wudrick’s second goal of the game was his sixth of the series.
The best-of-seven, first-round series is tied 2-2. Game 5 will be at 7:35 p.m. Friday at Comcast Arena in Everett. Game 6 will be in Kelowna Saturday and Game 7, if necessary, will be Monday night in Everett.
Shane Harper, Markus McCrea, Clayton Cumiskey and Ryan Murray scored for Everett, while Thomas Heemskerk made 30 saves.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks cut rookie cornerback for breaking COVID protocol by trying to sneak a woman into team hotel
- Seattle Kraken releases long-awaited season-ticket pricing: Here's what it'll cost to watch live at Climate Pledge Arena
- Analysis: As it hurtles toward an economic iceberg, UW Athletics will need numerous solutions to stay afloat
- Is it time to let Russ cook? Russell Wilson sure 'likes' the idea of the Seahawks cutting him loose earlier
- Analysis: Will new safety Jamal Adams 'get bored' playing in Seattle? That's up to the Seahawks