Geordie Wudrick scored in double overtime and Kelowna beat the Everett Silvertips 5-4 in a Western Hockey League playoff game.
KELOWNA, B.C. — Geordie Wudrick scored 46 seconds into the second overtime period, Mark Guggenberger made 39 saves and Kelowna beat the Everett Silvertips 5-4 in a Western Hockey League playoff game Wednesday night.
Wudrick’s second goal of the game was his sixth of the series.
The best-of-seven, first-round series is tied 2-2. Game 5 will be at 7:35 p.m. Friday at Comcast Arena in Everett. Game 6 will be in Kelowna Saturday and Game 7, if necessary, will be Monday night in Everett.
Shane Harper, Markus McCrea, Clayton Cumiskey and Ryan Murray scored for Everett, while Thomas Heemskerk made 30 saves.
Most Read Sports Stories
- UW Huskies to meet Boise State in Las Vegas Bowl in Chris Petersen's farewell game
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Seahawks head to L.A. hoping to stay perfect on the road, move into first in NFC
- Eastside Catholic battles back in final minute to down O'Dea in Class 3A football championship VIEW
- Will Jimmy Lake's transition to head coach be a smooth one at Washington? History is on the Huskies' side | Larry Stone WATCH