Drayson Bowman scored two goals, leading the Spokane Chiefs to a 5-2 victory over the Everett Silvertips on Wednesday night in WHL action...
EVERETT — Drayson Bowman scored two goals, leading the Spokane Chiefs to a 5-2 victory over the Everett Silvertips on Wednesday night in WHL action.
Mike Reddington added a goal and two assists and Justin McCrae also scored for Spokane (35-16-0-3), which overcame a power-play disadvantage of 8-2. Dustin Tokarski stopped 35 shots in goal for the Chiefs.
Taylor Ellington and Byron Froese scored for Everett (23-25-7-2). Thomas Heemskerk made 32 saves in goal for the Silvertips.
Everett hosts the Seattle Thunderbirds on Friday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- 'You mean the nicest guy in camp': Evan White is the future at first base for the Mariners
- Bobby Wagner remains a constant at linebacker for Seahawks but there could be a lot of change elsewhere | 2019 position analysis
- Co-defensive coordinator Jimmy Lake staying at Washington, with a smile on his face | Matt Calkins
- For the Pac-12, the road to the NCAA tournament goes through Washington
- Three impressions from UW's 72-70 win at WSU: Huskies are close to locking up the Pac-12 title WATCH