Drayson Bowman scored two goals, leading the Spokane Chiefs to a 5-2 victory over the Everett Silvertips on Wednesday night in WHL action...
EVERETT — Drayson Bowman scored two goals, leading the Spokane Chiefs to a 5-2 victory over the Everett Silvertips on Wednesday night in WHL action.
Mike Reddington added a goal and two assists and Justin McCrae also scored for Spokane (35-16-0-3), which overcame a power-play disadvantage of 8-2. Dustin Tokarski stopped 35 shots in goal for the Chiefs.
Taylor Ellington and Byron Froese scored for Everett (23-25-7-2). Thomas Heemskerk made 32 saves in goal for the Silvertips.
Everett hosts the Seattle Thunderbirds on Friday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Inside Russell Wilson's negotiations with the Seahawks: Why the no-trade clause was key
- Seahawks 2019 regular-season schedule is set — Seattle will get five prime-time games
- It's official: In Isaiah Stewart, the Huskies land their highest-ranked recruit ever
- KeyArena renovation project now to exceed $900 million, with reopening pushed back VIEW
- Six (or more) standouts for the UW Huskies halfway through spring football