Drayson Bowman scored two goals, leading the Spokane Chiefs to a 5-2 victory over the Everett Silvertips on Wednesday night in WHL action...
EVERETT — Drayson Bowman scored two goals, leading the Spokane Chiefs to a 5-2 victory over the Everett Silvertips on Wednesday night in WHL action.
Mike Reddington added a goal and two assists and Justin McCrae also scored for Spokane (35-16-0-3), which overcame a power-play disadvantage of 8-2. Dustin Tokarski stopped 35 shots in goal for the Chiefs.
Taylor Ellington and Byron Froese scored for Everett (23-25-7-2). Thomas Heemskerk made 32 saves in goal for the Silvertips.
Everett hosts the Seattle Thunderbirds on Friday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks cut rookie cornerback for breaking COVID protocol by trying to sneak a woman into team hotel
- Seattle Kraken releases long-awaited season-ticket pricing: Here's what it'll cost to watch live at Climate Pledge Arena
- Analysis: As it hurtles toward an economic iceberg, UW Athletics will need numerous solutions to stay afloat
- Is it time to let Russ cook? Russell Wilson sure 'likes' the idea of the Seahawks cutting him loose earlier
- Analysis: Will new safety Jamal Adams 'get bored' playing in Seattle? That's up to the Seahawks