The three-star recruit is listed as the No. 24 recruit in the state for the Class of 2018.
Woodinville offensive lineman Cade Beresford announced he was committing to Washington State on Sunday night.
Beresford, who is a 6-foot-7, 250-pound senior, is listed as a three-star recruit by Scout.com. 247 Sports lists him as the No. 24 recruit in the state this year.
“2 years ago I was thinking I might be looking to play D2 or D3 hoops or wondering if I’d have a shot to start at QB my junior year. Everything changed when Coach Maxwell put me in a 3 point stance….for the better!” he said via Twitter.
Beresford’s dad, Harry, played at Boise State. Cade started his career with Woodinville as a quarterback.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks' Jarran Reed suspended 6 games for violation of NFL's conduct policy following domestic-violence accusation
- Here’s a look at the tentative 2019-20 Pac-12 schedule for Washington
- Ranking the Seahawks’ roster | Positions 30-21: Is it time for DK Metcalf to make an appearance? | Analysis
- Mariners turn in signature performance in 9-3 loss to the Angels
- 'I love you, Seattle fans': Finally, Mariners legend Edgar Martinez joins the Baseball Hall of Fame WATCH
Woodinville is 4-0 and in first place in the Kingco 4A. It entered the weekend No. 5 in The Seattle Times state football rankings.