The three-star recruit is listed as the No. 24 recruit in the state for the Class of 2018.
Woodinville offensive lineman Cade Beresford announced he was committing to Washington State on Sunday night.
Beresford, who is a 6-foot-7, 250-pound senior, is listed as a three-star recruit by Scout.com. 247 Sports lists him as the No. 24 recruit in the state this year.
“2 years ago I was thinking I might be looking to play D2 or D3 hoops or wondering if I’d have a shot to start at QB my junior year. Everything changed when Coach Maxwell put me in a 3 point stance….for the better!” he said via Twitter.
Beresford’s dad, Harry, played at Boise State. Cade started his career with Woodinville as a quarterback.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Kurt Warner says Seahawks' Russell Wilson isn't a top-five NFL QB, and he might be right | Matt Calkins
- 'So much fun': Washington’s Gabbie Plain throws no-hitter as Huskies advance to softball super regionals VIEW
- Seattle 'Wonders' as name for the new NHL team? It's already been done — in Sweden.
- Analysis: Five things to watch as the Seahawks begin OTAs this week
- Seahawks mailbag: Which position battles look the most intriguing in 2019?
Woodinville is 4-0 and in first place in the Kingco 4A. It entered the weekend No. 5 in The Seattle Times state football rankings.