The three-star recruit is listed as the No. 24 recruit in the state for the Class of 2018.
Woodinville offensive lineman Cade Beresford announced he was committing to Washington State on Sunday night.
Beresford, who is a 6-foot-7, 250-pound senior, is listed as a three-star recruit by Scout.com. 247 Sports lists him as the No. 24 recruit in the state this year.
“2 years ago I was thinking I might be looking to play D2 or D3 hoops or wondering if I’d have a shot to start at QB my junior year. Everything changed when Coach Maxwell put me in a 3 point stance….for the better!” he said via Twitter.
Beresford’s dad, Harry, played at Boise State. Cade started his career with Woodinville as a quarterback.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Former WSU quarterback Ryan Leaf arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery in California
- Russell Wilson may want Seahawks to sign Antonio Brown, but a lot would have to happen first
- Seahawks to sign Carlos Hyde to one-year contract
- Will coronavirus concerns wipe out high-school football this fall? WIAA says it's too soon to tell
- As MLB negotiations near critical juncture, mutual motivation will be key to saving weird 2020 season
Woodinville is 4-0 and in first place in the Kingco 4A. It entered the weekend No. 5 in The Seattle Times state football rankings.