The three-star recruit originally committed to Utah.
Emerald Ridge (Puyallup) senior Mosiah Nasili-Liu announced on Thanksgiving he’ll play football at Washington next year.
The three-star defensive lineman took to Twitter on Thursday to announce his commitment.
Nasili-Liu originally committed to Utah, but he re-opened his commitment after the Huskies offered him a scholarship last week, 247sports.com reported.
He is the 14th known recruit to commit to UW for the 2018 class.
Most Read Sports Stories
- WSU coach Mike Leach tweets fake Barack Obama video, stirs up a Twitter storm
- 2026 World Cup host cities: Ranking the contenders
- Mariners Sunday mailbag: Could Nelson Cruz get a David Ortiz-like situation in Seattle?
- Group trying to bring NHL franchise to Seattle hires former Coyotes coach Dave Tippett | Inside the NHL
- Wade LeBlanc, two Mariners relievers blank the Boston Red Sox 1-0
The new early signing period begins Dec. 20.
UW’s 2018 RECRUITING CLASS
Jacob Sirmon, QB, 6-5, 225, Bothell HS
Colson Yankoff, QB, 6-4, 200, Coeur d’Alene (Idaho) HS
Trey Lowe, WR, 5-8, 175, Jesuit HS, Portland
Austin Osborne, WR, 6-3, 175, Mission Viejo HS, Mission Viejo Calif.
Marquis Spiker, WR, 6-3, 180, Murrieta Valley HS, Murrieta, Calif.
Devin Culp, TE, 6-5, 215, Gonzaga Prep, Spokane
MJ Ale, OL, 6-6, 330, Fife High
Victor Curne, OL, 6-5, 320, Second Baptist, Houston
Matteo Mele, OT, 6-6, 270, Salpointe Catholic HS, Tucson, Ariz
Draco Bynum, DE, 6-5, 250, Wilsonville HS, Wilsonville, Ore.
Mosiah Nasili-Liu, DL, 6-3, 265, Emerald Ridge HS, Puyallup
Nicholas Bolton, LB, 6-0, 228, Frisco, Texas
Jack Sirmon, LB, 6-2, 220, Brentwood Academy, Brentwood, Tenn.
Dominique Hampton, 6-2, 180, Centennial HS, Peoria, Ariz.
925 -> 253 -> 2️⃣0️⃣6️⃣ pic.twitter.com/Q65f3ljDGB
— Mosiah Nasili-Liu (@mosnas25) November 24, 2017