Tony Gutierrez's 26 points powered Puyallup to a SPSL conference win, while Federal Way and O'Dea both won big over Jefferson and Stadium.
Puyallup 90, Graham-Kapowsin 56
Puyallup scores 51 points in the first half, as the Vikings cruised to a 4A SPSL conference win, over the Graham-Kapowsin Eagles. Puyallup’s Tony Gutierrez scored 26 points to lead all scorers, while Deven Neff also finished with 21 points. Freshman, Jacob Holcomb, also added 15 points for the Vikings. Luke Wagoner led the way with 16 points for the Eagles, while Davion Franklin and Chukwudi(JC) Onwumere combined for 25 points.
Federal Way 87, Jefferson 74
The Federal Way Eagles had five players reach double-figures, including a 21 point performance from Jalen McDaniels. Christina Jones finished with 17 points as D’Jimon Jones recorded 15 points for the Eagles. Federal Way’s Ferron Flavors and Marcus Stephens also each scored 14 points for the Eagles. Jefferson outscored Federal Way in the second half, led by Sommerfield’s 21 points and Tarence Taylor’s 15 points.
Most Read Sports Stories
- The top 5 things we learned from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll's Monday news conference
- Seahawks mailbag: Is there a deadline for a Jadeveon Clowney decision?
- Pac-12 football player group including UW Huskies Joe Tryon and Ty Jones presents list of demands, threatens to opt out of 2020 season
- Analysis: Five things to know about the Pac-12 unity movement and player demands
- Just over a week after releasing him, the Seahawks re-sign defensive end Branden Jackson
O’Dea 100, Stadium 66
O’Dea’s senior guard, Quin Barnard, led all scorers with 26 points, as the Irish score 100 on the Stadium Tigers. Guards, Michael Carter and Xavier Smith scored a combined 42 points, as they finished with a solid 22 points and 20 points, respectively. Stadium’s Demachae Booth scored a team-high 16 points, while Marcel Ferguson and Jonas Smith each recorded 13 points for the Tigers.
For full results, please visit: http://seattletimes.sportngin.com/schedule/day/league_instance/34116?subseason=242511/page/show/1411520-schedule-results