Woodinville's Tony Miller earned a double-double (39 points, 20 rebounds) en route to an 87-58 victory over Mount Si on Tuesday.
Bishop Blanchet 76, Ballard 61
Bishop Blanchet was carried to victory by Keegan Crosby, who scored 23 points, and had seven rebounds and nine assists. The Braves won thanks to decisively winning the first and fourth quarters; Ballard outscored Bishop Blanchet 38-37 in the second and third quarters. Keaton Zimbelman also had 16 points for Bishop Blanchet.
Franklin 81, Bainbridge 47
It was a dominant team game from wire-to-wire for Franklin who had three players reach double figures. Keiron Goodwin scored a game-high 19 points, while DeShawn Kelly added 16and Omar Dhoble had 14. Marcus Clyde finished with 16 points in the loss for Bainbridge.
Most Read Sports Stories
- UW coaching legend Jim Lambright’s brain donation pays dividends years after his death
- Ex-Gonzaga star John Stockton writes letter supporting woman who faces Capitol riot charges
- Washington softball stays alive with win over Lehigh, but loss to Texas means they have to beat Longhorns twice Sunday
- Mariners manager Scott Servais 'moving forward' after mistake in Thursday's loss to Red Sox
- With their outfield ranks growing thin, Mariners take a chance on former All-Star Justin Upton
Monroe 54, Snohomish 45
Colby Kyle led the way for Monroe earning a double-double with 24 points and 15 rebounds (nine offensive, six defensive). Trenton Newhouse also added 14 points in the win.
Woodinville 87, Mount Si 58
Woodinville rode Tony Miller’s outstanding 39-point, 20-rebound game to a convincing win over Mount Si on Tuesday night.
For complete results, visit: http://seattletimes.sportngin.com/schedule/day/league_instance/34116/2016/2/9?subseason=242511&referrer=2035033.