Samantha Boudreau had an outstanding game for Bonney Lake, scoring 18 points and grabbing 10 rebounds in a 55-28 win over Capital.
Franklin Pierece 58, Kingston 48
Franklin Pierce’s Alexius Foster led all scorers with 30 points, including six three-pointers, while grabbing seven rebounds. Kingston’s Alieen Kaye had 17 points in the loss.
Beamer 75, South Kitsap 33
Beamer’s Darion Brown earned a double-double finishing, with 12 points and 16 rebounds. Nia Alexander and Makenzie Bond both scored 14 points for the Titans.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Chris Petersen again taps into Boise State pipeline for Huskies' new wide receivers coach
- 'A 10 isn't enough': Bellevue native, UCLA gymnast breaks the internet with flawless floor routine WATCH
- Report: Seahawks to hire former UW trainer Ivan Lewis as head strength coach
- Huskies mailbag: Losing nine starters, can the UW defense reload?
- Seahawks DE Frank Clark says he played the 2018 season at 60 percent health, with injured elbows
Auburn Mountainview 70, Shelton 37
Taylor Flores led the way for Auburn Mountainview with 25 points (including seven three-pointers), five rebounds, and three assists. Brianna Zarragoza-Jones had six rebounds, five assists, and four steals in addition to her 15 points.
Bonney Lake 55, Capital 28
Bonney Lake’s Samantha Boudreau led the way with a double-double, racking up 18 points and 10 rebounds, while going 8-11 from the field.
For complete results, visit: http://seattletimes.sportngin.com/schedule/day/league_instance/34115/2016/2/11?subseason=242498&referrer=2034647.