Samantha Boudreau had an outstanding game for Bonney Lake, scoring 18 points and grabbing 10 rebounds in a 55-28 win over Capital.
Franklin Pierece 58, Kingston 48
Franklin Pierce’s Alexius Foster led all scorers with 30 points, including six three-pointers, while grabbing seven rebounds. Kingston’s Alieen Kaye had 17 points in the loss.
Beamer 75, South Kitsap 33
Beamer’s Darion Brown earned a double-double finishing, with 12 points and 16 rebounds. Nia Alexander and Makenzie Bond both scored 14 points for the Titans.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Hall of Famer Ron Francis to be hired as general manager of Seattle's new NHL team
- Ranking the Seahawks’ roster | Positions 90-76: Who’s at the bottom as training camp begins? | Analysis
- UW football dismisses Mosiah Nasili-Kite for violation of team rules
- Mariners GM Jerry Dipoto on Logan Gilbert and Cal Raleigh's promotion to Class AA: 'We're pumped'
- WNBA investigation into domestic-abuse allegations against Storm All-Star Natasha Howard remains ongoing
Auburn Mountainview 70, Shelton 37
Taylor Flores led the way for Auburn Mountainview with 25 points (including seven three-pointers), five rebounds, and three assists. Brianna Zarragoza-Jones had six rebounds, five assists, and four steals in addition to her 15 points.
Bonney Lake 55, Capital 28
Bonney Lake’s Samantha Boudreau led the way with a double-double, racking up 18 points and 10 rebounds, while going 8-11 from the field.
For complete results, visit: http://seattletimes.sportngin.com/schedule/day/league_instance/34115/2016/2/11?subseason=242498&referrer=2034647.