Samantha Boudreau had an outstanding game for Bonney Lake, scoring 18 points and grabbing 10 rebounds in a 55-28 win over Capital.
Franklin Pierece 58, Kingston 48
Franklin Pierce’s Alexius Foster led all scorers with 30 points, including six three-pointers, while grabbing seven rebounds. Kingston’s Alieen Kaye had 17 points in the loss.
Beamer 75, South Kitsap 33
Beamer’s Darion Brown earned a double-double finishing, with 12 points and 16 rebounds. Nia Alexander and Makenzie Bond both scored 14 points for the Titans.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Commentary: Simone Biles was abandoned by U.S. Olympic officials, and the torment hasn't stopped
- Kraken rectifies accounting mistake that caused NHL to reject deal with goaltender Philipp Grubauer
- Damarious Randall once picked off Russell Wilson twice. Now he hopes to win a spot as a Seahawks cornerback
- Wayne Rooney apologizes to family after photos surface
- Gabe Jackson's focus is on nothing but the future, and that's to the Seahawks' benefit
Auburn Mountainview 70, Shelton 37
Taylor Flores led the way for Auburn Mountainview with 25 points (including seven three-pointers), five rebounds, and three assists. Brianna Zarragoza-Jones had six rebounds, five assists, and four steals in addition to her 15 points.
Bonney Lake 55, Capital 28
Bonney Lake’s Samantha Boudreau led the way with a double-double, racking up 18 points and 10 rebounds, while going 8-11 from the field.
For complete results, visit: http://seattletimes.sportngin.com/schedule/day/league_instance/34115/2016/2/11?subseason=242498&referrer=2034647.