Bothell toppled Woodinville and Glacier Peak defeated Marysville-Getchell.
Lynnwood 56, Edmonds-Woodway 44
Mikayla Pivec led Lynnwood to victory with her double-double of 31 points and 14 rebounds.
Bellarmine Prep 49, Kentridge 44
Despite the loss, Morgan Gary earned a double-double for Kentridge, scoring 19 points and snatching 15 rebounds.
Arlington 56, Shorewood 40
Most Read Sports Stories
- Hall of Famer Ron Francis to be hired as general manager of Seattle's new NHL team
- Ranking the Seahawks’ roster | Positions 90-76: Who’s at the bottom as training camp begins? | Analysis
- UW football dismisses Mosiah Nasili-Kite for violation of team rules
- Mariners GM Jerry Dipoto on Logan Gilbert and Cal Raleigh's promotion to Class AA: 'We're pumped'
- WNBA investigation into domestic-abuse allegations against Storm All-Star Natasha Howard remains ongoing
Arlington’s Sevi Biesler made six of her nine attempts from beyond the arc and scored 20 points to take down Shorewood.
Glacier Peak 54, Marysville-Getchell 30
Glacier Peak’s Paisley Johnson drove the Grizzlies to a win with her double-double of 15 points and 11 rebounds.
Bothell 59, Woodinville 44
Bothell’s tag-team of Keyonna Jones and Taya Corosdale combined for nearly 80% of the team’s points, with Jones scoring 24 and Corosdale scoring 22.