Bothell toppled Woodinville and Glacier Peak defeated Marysville-Getchell.
Lynnwood 56, Edmonds-Woodway 44
Mikayla Pivec led Lynnwood to victory with her double-double of 31 points and 14 rebounds.
Bellarmine Prep 49, Kentridge 44
Despite the loss, Morgan Gary earned a double-double for Kentridge, scoring 19 points and snatching 15 rebounds.
Arlington 56, Shorewood 40
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: In the wake of Jackson Stratton's de-commitment, how can Washington improve its quarterback room?
- 'This one really hurts': Longtime Sonics trainer Frank Furtado dies at 90
- Pac-12 coaching carousel: Where does Oregon go from here? And will other programs benefit from the Ducks' turnover?
- Mario Cristobal is leaving Oregon. Here's what to know about his departure and six potential replacements
- Fresno State's Ryan Grubb to follow Kalen DeBoer to UW as offensive coordinator
Arlington’s Sevi Biesler made six of her nine attempts from beyond the arc and scored 20 points to take down Shorewood.
Glacier Peak 54, Marysville-Getchell 30
Glacier Peak’s Paisley Johnson drove the Grizzlies to a win with her double-double of 15 points and 11 rebounds.
Bothell 59, Woodinville 44
Bothell’s tag-team of Keyonna Jones and Taya Corosdale combined for nearly 80% of the team’s points, with Jones scoring 24 and Corosdale scoring 22.