Basketball tournaments that were to be played Friday and Saturday have been postponed. Wrestling is still trying to play.
With snow in the forecast for Friday and Saturday, many high-school postseason events have already been postponed.
Here’s what we know:
Most Read Sports Stories
- Report: Seahawks asking for at least a first-round pick for defensive end Frank Clark
- Mariners smack four more homers to help Yusei Kikuchi earn his first victory VIEW
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Rising costs of KeyArena doesn't impact Seattle taxpayers — but there's cause for concern | Matt Calkins
- Analysis: A final accounting of Russell Wilson's deal shows why he called it 'a no-brainer'
As of early Thursday afternoon, most of the planned Regional wrestling tournaments on Saturday around the state are still on. Each tournament site will make decisions on delaying start times or postponing or, in the case of extreme travel conditions, cancelling a regional event. One coach said he was informed that if a number schools can’t reach their regional destination, then it could be moved to Sunday, Monday or Tuesday of next week.
The District 1/2 meets have been postponed.
This post will be updated.