Basketball tournaments that were to be played Friday and Saturday have been postponed. Wrestling is still trying to play.
With snow in the forecast for Friday and Saturday, many high-school postseason events have already been postponed.
Here’s what we know:
Most Read Sports Stories
- Mariners manager Scott Servais shows first frustration with rookie left-hander Yusei Kikuchi
- Five questions for the Seahawks in preseason game No. 2 against the Minnesota Vikings | Analysis
- What we learned at Seahawks practice: Like Earl Thomas once, Marquise Blair must earn Pete Carroll's trust | Analysis WATCH
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Mariners manager Scott Servais benches Mallex Smith for repeated mental mistakes
As of early Thursday afternoon, most of the planned Regional wrestling tournaments on Saturday around the state are still on. Each tournament site will make decisions on delaying start times or postponing or, in the case of extreme travel conditions, cancelling a regional event. One coach said he was informed that if a number schools can’t reach their regional destination, then it could be moved to Sunday, Monday or Tuesday of next week.
The District 1/2 meets have been postponed.
This post will be updated.