Basketball tournaments that were to be played Friday and Saturday have been postponed. Wrestling is still trying to play.
With snow in the forecast for Friday and Saturday, many high-school postseason events have already been postponed.
Here’s what we know:
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- Impressions from UW's win over Utah: Defense peaking as Huskies close in on Pac-12 crown WATCH
- Not allowing a basket for nearly half the game, UW makes Utah latest victim of swarming defense VIEW
- Pac-12 spring football primer: A comprehensive, team-by-team preview
- 'The future of basketball' plays at Federal Way High School. His name is Jaden McDaniels.
As of early Thursday afternoon, most of the planned Regional wrestling tournaments on Saturday around the state are still on. Each tournament site will make decisions on delaying start times or postponing or, in the case of extreme travel conditions, cancelling a regional event. One coach said he was informed that if a number schools can’t reach their regional destination, then it could be moved to Sunday, Monday or Tuesday of next week.
The District 1/2 meets have been postponed.
This post will be updated.