Basketball tournaments that were to be played Friday and Saturday have been postponed. Wrestling is still trying to play.
With snow in the forecast for Friday and Saturday, many high-school postseason events have already been postponed.
Here’s what we know:
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks mock draft: A post-Frank Clark projection of how the draft might unfold for Seattle
- Seattle had its greatest NBA moment since Sonics left when Damian Lillard waved 'goodbye' to OKC | Matt Calkins
- Observations from the UW Huskies' 13th practice of spring football
- Felix Hernandez gives vintage performance vs. Padres — and Mariners give him vintage run support VIEW
- Seahawks solve one problem but create another by trading Frank Clark to Chiefs | Larry Stone
As of early Thursday afternoon, most of the planned Regional wrestling tournaments on Saturday around the state are still on. Each tournament site will make decisions on delaying start times or postponing or, in the case of extreme travel conditions, cancelling a regional event. One coach said he was informed that if a number schools can’t reach their regional destination, then it could be moved to Sunday, Monday or Tuesday of next week.
The District 1/2 meets have been postponed.
This post will be updated.