O'Dea's Anthony Felder, one of the state's top linebacker recruits, has given an oral commitment to attend California, according to multiple Internet reports last night. Felder, a 6-foot-3, 225-pound...
O’Dea’s Anthony Felder, one of the state’s top linebacker recruits, has given an oral commitment to attend California, according to multiple Internet reports last night.
Felder, a 6-foot-3, 225-pound senior, tallied 118 tackles and was named first-team all-state. He was the defensive most valuable player of the Metro League Mountain Division.
Felder, who could not be reached, recently returned from a visit to California, according to O’Dea coach Monte Kohler. Felder also visited Louisiana State and Oregon State.
Most Read Stories
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta
- Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run crash in Sodo, police say
• Ballard’s Jerome Williams has given an oral commitment to play football next year at Idaho State.
Williams, a 6-1, 205-pound safety and wide receiver, chose the Bengals over Boise State, Eastern Washington, Portland State and Southern Methodist, according to Ballard coach Doug Trainor.
Williams tallied 826 all-purpose yards — 677 rushing — for the Beavers last season. He also had five interceptions.