The son of former University of Washington and NFL QB Hugh Millen, a three-star recruit, opened up his recruitment again after Oregon made an offer.
Mount Si quarterback Cale Millen, son of former Washington and NFL QB Hugh Millen, announced via his Twitter account late Wednesday that he’s reopening his recruitment. Millen originally committed to Northwestern University in December but is now reportedly considering Oregon and Arizona State.
The 6-foot-3, 190-pound junior threw for 2,447 yards, 32 touchdowns and four interceptions last season, earning all-KingCo 4A honors. Mount Si finished at 7-3, last reaching the state tournament playoffs in 2013.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Impressions from the Seahawks' 25-19 preseason loss against the Minnesota Vikings | Analysis VIEW
- Shaquem Griffin, an inspirational NFL story, might be on the bubble to make the 2019 Seahawks roster | Larry Stone
- UW Huskies back in contention for Sav'ell Smalls after 5-star LB from Kennedy Catholic releases top 6
- Seahawks notebook: DK Metcalf to have knee surgery Tuesday, Marquise Blair leaves with back spasms WATCH
- Five questions for the Seahawks in preseason game No. 2 against the Minnesota Vikings | Analysis
Recruiting site 247sports.com lists Millen as a three-star recruit and No. 6 overall in Washington for the Class of 2019. Millen is the No. 27 pro-style quarterback in the nation.