The son of former University of Washington and NFL QB Hugh Millen, a three-star recruit, opened up his recruitment again after Oregon made an offer.
Mount Si quarterback Cale Millen, son of former Washington and NFL QB Hugh Millen, announced via his Twitter account late Wednesday that he’s reopening his recruitment. Millen originally committed to Northwestern University in December but is now reportedly considering Oregon and Arizona State.
The 6-foot-3, 190-pound junior threw for 2,447 yards, 32 touchdowns and four interceptions last season, earning all-KingCo 4A honors. Mount Si finished at 7-3, last reaching the state tournament playoffs in 2013.
Most Read Stories
- Snohomish County man has the United States’ first known case of Wuhan coronavirus
- 5 of the Seattle area's most changed neighborhoods: We crunched the data on population, income, jobs
- 'We were before our time': Remembering the fight to change King County's namesake from a slave owner to a civil-rights leader VIEW
- Did the Seahawks make a mistake by letting Richard Sherman go?
- How white families with young children can work to undo racism
Recruiting site 247sports.com lists Millen as a three-star recruit and No. 6 overall in Washington for the Class of 2019. Millen is the No. 27 pro-style quarterback in the nation.