The Washington State Soccer Coaches Association named its all-state team Wednesday.
Liberty forward Nikayla Copenhaver was named the Class 2A MVP as the Washington State Soccer Coaches Association named its all-state team Wednesday.
Copenhaver scored two goals in the Class 2A state title game in November, leading the Patriots past Sehome for a state-title repeat.
Skyline coach Don Braman was named Class 4A coach of the year after leading the Spartans to the state title.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks expected to part ways with defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr., sources say
- Analysis: What the latest Russell Wilson report means for the Seahawks
- UW football mailbag: What positions should the Huskies try to strengthen via the transfer portal?
- WSU Cougars defensive tackle Dallas Hobbs ends football career, will pursue other ventures
- Former WSU star receiver Gabe Marks wants to help football players with their mental health