The Washington State Soccer Coaches Association named its all-state team Wednesday.
Liberty forward Nikayla Copenhaver was named the Class 2A MVP as the Washington State Soccer Coaches Association named its all-state team Wednesday.
Copenhaver scored two goals in the Class 2A state title game in November, leading the Patriots past Sehome for a state-title repeat.
Skyline coach Don Braman was named Class 4A coach of the year after leading the Spartans to the state title.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- Seahawks mailbag: Earl Thomas comp picks and what to do about special teams
- Impressions from UW's win over Utah: Defense peaking as Huskies close in on Pac-12 crown WATCH
- Not allowing a basket for nearly half the game, UW makes Utah latest victim of swarming defense VIEW
- Patriots owner Kraft denies charges of soliciting prostitute VIEW