The Washington State Soccer Coaches Association named its all-state team Wednesday.
Liberty forward Nikayla Copenhaver was named the Class 2A MVP as the Washington State Soccer Coaches Association named its all-state team Wednesday.
Copenhaver scored two goals in the Class 2A state title game in November, leading the Patriots past Sehome for a state-title repeat.
Skyline coach Don Braman was named Class 4A coach of the year after leading the Spartans to the state title.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Inside Russell Wilson's negotiations with the Seahawks: Why the no-trade clause was key
- Seahawks 2019 regular-season schedule is set — Seattle will get five prime-time games
- It's official: In Isaiah Stewart, the Huskies land their highest-ranked recruit ever
- Six (or more) standouts for the UW Huskies halfway through spring football
- With new deal, Russell Wilson has a chance to become greatest athlete in Seattle sports history | Larry Stone