The Washington State Soccer Coaches Association named its all-state team Wednesday.
Liberty forward Nikayla Copenhaver was named the Class 2A MVP as the Washington State Soccer Coaches Association named its all-state team Wednesday.
Copenhaver scored two goals in the Class 2A state title game in November, leading the Patriots past Sehome for a state-title repeat.
Skyline coach Don Braman was named Class 4A coach of the year after leading the Spartans to the state title.
Most Read Sports Stories
- 'I love you, Seattle fans': Finally, Mariners legend Edgar Martinez joins the Baseball Hall of Fame WATCH
- The Seahawks have questions as training camp opens, we have some answers | Analysis
- Mariners turn in signature performance in 9-3 loss to the Angels
- Weight lifted, Edgar Martinez's emotional day ends with enshrinement into storied Hall of Fame | Larry Stone WATCH
- Video and transcript: Edgar Martinez's entire Baseball Hall of Fame induction speech