O'Dea was able to hold off Lakeside despite Isiah Brown's 46 points; Xavier Smith led the way for O'Dea with 22 points.
Marysville-Pilchuck 71, Oak Harbor 49
Marysville-Pilchuck’s Nate Heckendorf led the way for the Tomahawks with a double-double, amassing 16 points and 11 rebounds. Teammate Josh Bevan had 29 points and was 8-9 from the foul line, and sunk three three-pointers to stay hot coming off a 41-point game on Tuesday.
Kamiak 75, Jackson 69
Kamiak had three players reach double-digits to push them past Jackson in a close game on Friday night; Carson Tuttle had 22 points, Nathan Shubert had 18, and Coleman Grayson had 15. Jackson’s leading scorer, Sam Saufferer, had an excellent night, putting up 38 points.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks expected to part ways with defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr., sources say
- Analysis: What the latest Russell Wilson report means for the Seahawks
- UW football mailbag: What positions should the Huskies try to strengthen via the transfer portal?
- WSU Cougars defensive tackle Dallas Hobbs ends football career, will pursue other ventures
- Ken Norton Jr. pays the price for Seahawks' defensive woes, but it's Pete Carroll who must adjust
Garfield 78, Ballard 43
It was a big night for multiple Garfield players, led by Jashaun Agosto with 16 points, nine assists, five steals and 2 rebounds and was 4-4 from three-point distance and 6-6 from the field overall. Jaylen Nowell led the Bulldogs in points with 23, and also had five assists. Ballard’s Kole Knutsen had 11 points, nine of which came on three-pointers in the second half, in the loss.
O’Dea 71, Lakeside 66