Auburn Mountainview's Ryan Lacey scored 25 points, including his 1,000th career point, in an 82-57 victory over Lakes on Friday.
Roosevelt 69, Chief Sealth 57
Jonathan Lang was unstoppable for Roosevelt on Friday night, racking up 40 points in a victory over Chief Sealth. Clayton Moore added 13. Isiah Hart was the leading scorer for Chief Sealth, with 24 points.
Auburn Mountainview 82, Lakes 57
Auburn Mountainview’s Ryan Lacey (25 points) scored his 1,000th career point in the win. Elijah Johnson (14) and Ki’Jan Weisinger (10) also reached double figures for the Lions.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks 'were not comfortable' allowing Malik McDowell to try to continue playing, agent says
- Analysis: After breakout season, what's next for UW hoops? Here are 3 storylines to watch
- One sad day doesn't change the solid foundation these Huskies have built | Matt Calkins
- Here's why the NCAA tournament has been a success and a failure for the Pac-12
- Seahawks linebacker Mychal Kendricks' sentencing hearing pushed back again
Mountlake Terrace 61, Glacier Peak 58
Shimron Masih had a double-double for the Hawks, racking up 19 points and 10 rebounds. Mountlake Terrace’s Daniel Jordan scored 20 points. Glacier Peak had two players reach double figures: Seiver Southard with 17 points, and Bobby Martin with 16.
Garfield 86, West Seattle 32
Garfield took a commanding 60-17 lead at half time and wouldn’t look back. The Bulldogs were paced by Jashaun Agosto’s 14 points and eight assists. Terrell Brown racked up 12 points, six assists, and five steals, while Jaylen Nowell had 11 points, eight rebounds, and four assists.
For complete results, visit: http://seattletimes.sportngin.com/schedule/day/league_instance/34116?subseason=242511.