Cascade's Isaiah Gotell and Monroe's Trenton Newhouse both broke school records with their performances on the court.
Cascade 93, Mount Vernon 67
Isaiah Gotell set a new school record for Cascade, scoring 51 points.
Peninsula 68, Auburn 41
Austin Kingman earned a double-double, racking up 24 points and 11 rebounds.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Former WSU and UW women’s basketball coach June Daugherty dies at 64
- Tough day for Seahawks offense at training camp is a 'first test' for new coordinator Shane Waldron
- 'I thought we were for sure headed to Seattle': Kraken rumors got attention of Carey and Angela Price
- Seattle's Nevin Harrison becomes first to win Olympic gold medal in 200 meter canoe sprint
- Commentary: Simone Biles was abandoned by U.S. Olympic officials, and the torment hasn't stopped
Mariner 66, Monroe 59
Monroe’s Trenton Newhouse set a new school record by knocking down 11 three-pointers which accounted for 33 of his 35 points.
Jackson 80, Snohomish 60
Colton Faddis had his fourth double-double of the season for Jackson with 12 points and 10 rebounds. Faddis’s teammate, Jordan Brajcich, also came close to a double-double with 10 points and eight assists.
Renton 75, Tyee 57
Shandon Powewll exploded in the second half for Renton, scoring 22 of his 30 points in the final two quarters.
For full results, visit: http://seattletimes.sportngin.com/schedule/day/league_instance/34116?subseason=242511#