Cascade's Isaiah Gotell and Monroe's Trenton Newhouse both broke school records with their performances on the court.
Cascade 93, Mount Vernon 67
Isaiah Gotell set a new school record for Cascade, scoring 51 points.
Peninsula 68, Auburn 41
Austin Kingman earned a double-double, racking up 24 points and 11 rebounds.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Could Jeff Bezos buy the Seahawks? There is reportedly mutual interest with the NFL
- Megan Rapinoe won a Woman of the Year award. She thanked Colin Kaepernick.
- Injured Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett flies back to Seattle in Jody Allen's private jet Wednesday
- Here's what the national media are saying about the Seahawks' wild Monday Night Football win over San Francisco
- Steilacoom's Emeka Egbuka, nation's No. 1 junior athlete, getting five-star treatment
Mariner 66, Monroe 59
Monroe’s Trenton Newhouse set a new school record by knocking down 11 three-pointers which accounted for 33 of his 35 points.
Jackson 80, Snohomish 60
Colton Faddis had his fourth double-double of the season for Jackson with 12 points and 10 rebounds. Faddis’s teammate, Jordan Brajcich, also came close to a double-double with 10 points and eight assists.
Renton 75, Tyee 57
Shandon Powewll exploded in the second half for Renton, scoring 22 of his 30 points in the final two quarters.
For full results, visit: http://seattletimes.sportngin.com/schedule/day/league_instance/34116?subseason=242511#