The four-star shooting guard left Garfield last month to play at Findlay Prep in Henderson, Nev.
P.J. Fuller, who won Class 3A state basketball titles at Garfield and Nathan Hale, announced on Twitter Saturday that he’s committed to Texas Christian University.
Fuller left Garfield last month to play at Findlay Prep in Henderson, Nev.
Recruiting site 247Sports.com lists Fuller as a four-star shooting guard and the No. 59 player in the nation for his class (and No. 6 at his position).
Most Read Sports Stories
Unlimited Digital Access. $1 for 4 weeks.
- Mariners trade left-hander James Paxton to the Yankees for three prospects
- Analysis: Seahawks' playoff hopes aided greatly by events of the weekend
- Pullman police video shows officer using Taser on former WSU football player WATCH
- UW Huskies, WSU Cougars continue to climb in final AP poll ahead of the Apple Cup
- Mike Leach's tweet of doctored Obama video cost WSU $1.6 million in donations
— PJ Fuller (@PhilipPJFuller) September 9, 2018