The four-star shooting guard left Garfield last month to play at Findlay Prep in Henderson, Nev.
P.J. Fuller, who won Class 3A state basketball titles at Garfield and Nathan Hale, announced on Twitter Saturday that he’s committed to Texas Christian University.
Fuller left Garfield last month to play at Findlay Prep in Henderson, Nev.
Recruiting site 247Sports.com lists Fuller as a four-star shooting guard and the No. 59 player in the nation for his class (and No. 6 at his position).
Most Read Sports Stories
Unlimited Digital Access. $1 for 4 weeks.
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor raises 12th man flag, reveals he has spinal stenosis WATCH
- Earl Thomas in his own words: On sitting out Seahawks practice, and whether he might get traded
- 'Where's Waldo': No. 10 UW Huskies make N'Keal Harry go missing and shut down Sun Devils
- What we learned from the UW Huskies' 27-20 victory over Arizona State
- Seahawks GameCenter: Live updates, highlights from Seattle's home opener vs. Dallas Cowboys
— PJ Fuller (@PhilipPJFuller) September 9, 2018