The four-star shooting guard left Garfield last month to play at Findlay Prep in Henderson, Nev.
P.J. Fuller, who won Class 3A state basketball titles at Garfield and Nathan Hale, announced on Twitter Saturday that he’s committed to Texas Christian University.
Fuller left Garfield last month to play at Findlay Prep in Henderson, Nev.
Recruiting site 247Sports.com lists Fuller as a four-star shooting guard and the No. 59 player in the nation for his class (and No. 6 at his position).
Most Read Sports Stories
Unlimited Digital Access. $1 for 4 weeks.
- Pete Carroll says Seahawks QB Russell Wilson is 'over-trying,' plus injury updates and more
- Where was Chris Carson in Seahawks' loss to Bears? Pete Carroll has an explanation --- or two
- Former WSU quarterback Jason Gesser resigns amid sexual-misconduct allegations
- All Seahawks show in Monday night loss to Bears is the extent of their decline
- Report: Russell Wilson's future with Seahawks 'remains uncertain'
— PJ Fuller (@PhilipPJFuller) September 9, 2018