McDaniels was named to the "Away Team" for the game which is April 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
McDonald’s All-American Jaden McDaniels can add another honor to his growing collection.
The five-star recruit, named the No. 5 player in the nation by 247Sports.com, was named to the Jordan Brand Classic all-star basketball game on Friday.
McDaniels, a 6-foot-11 forward, was named to the “Away Team” for the game which is April 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
He’s on the same team as future Husky Isaiah Stewart, a five-star recruit out of Indiana, who has been trying to recruit McDaniels to Washington.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Former Seahawks safety Earl Thomas finally explains that middle finger
- As the Mariners open 2019 season in Japan, Ichiro receives a fitting — if a bit awkward — hero's welcome
- Mariners open 2019 season in Japan with strong offense and a win vs. A's VIEW
- No hard feelings? Mariners face challenge in how to part with Ichiro, Felix Hernandez | Larry Stone
- The Mariners know 2019 will be rough. So do we. But a tantalizing future isn't far off. | Larry Stone
McDaniels led Federal Way to a third-place finish at the Class 4A state tournament last week in the Tacoma Dome.
The McDonald’s All-American game is March 27 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.