McDaniels was named to the "Away Team" for the game which is April 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
McDonald’s All-American Jaden McDaniels can add another honor to his growing collection.
The five-star recruit, named the No. 5 player in the nation by 247Sports.com, was named to the Jordan Brand Classic all-star basketball game on Friday.
McDaniels, a 6-foot-11 forward, was named to the “Away Team” for the game which is April 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
He’s on the same team as future Husky Isaiah Stewart, a five-star recruit out of Indiana, who has been trying to recruit McDaniels to Washington.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Hall of Famer Ron Francis to be hired as general manager of Seattle's new NHL team
- 'It’s unacceptable': In Mariners' 9-2 loss to Oakland, Marco Gonzales questions why umpire stayed in game VIEW
- Seahawks place four rookies — including Marquise Blair and Ben Burr-Kirven — on PUP list
- Storm All-Star Natasha Howard denies domestic-abuse allegations made by wife
- Ranking the Seahawks’ roster | Positions 75-61: Some veteran players start to make the list | Analysis
McDaniels led Federal Way to a third-place finish at the Class 4A state tournament last week in the Tacoma Dome.
The McDonald’s All-American game is March 27 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.