McDaniels was named to the "Away Team" for the game which is April 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
McDonald’s All-American Jaden McDaniels can add another honor to his growing collection.
The five-star recruit, named the No. 5 player in the nation by 247Sports.com, was named to the Jordan Brand Classic all-star basketball game on Friday.
McDaniels, a 6-foot-11 forward, was named to the “Away Team” for the game which is April 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
He’s on the same team as future Husky Isaiah Stewart, a five-star recruit out of Indiana, who has been trying to recruit McDaniels to Washington.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Antonio Brown: 'We're pretty well set right now'
- Russell Wilson's durability stands out even more as his contemporaries get KO'd | Matt Calkins
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Puka Nacua made a big entrance last week. What will he do for an encore against hometown BYU?
- What to watch for when No. 22 Washington meets BYU, plus Mike Vorel's prediction
McDaniels led Federal Way to a third-place finish at the Class 4A state tournament last week in the Tacoma Dome.
The McDonald’s All-American game is March 27 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.