McDaniels was named to the "Away Team" for the game which is April 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
McDonald’s All-American Jaden McDaniels can add another honor to his growing collection.
The five-star recruit, named the No. 5 player in the nation by 247Sports.com, was named to the Jordan Brand Classic all-star basketball game on Friday.
McDaniels, a 6-foot-11 forward, was named to the “Away Team” for the game which is April 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
He’s on the same team as future Husky Isaiah Stewart, a five-star recruit out of Indiana, who has been trying to recruit McDaniels to Washington.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Megan Rapinoe says 'I'm not going to the White House,' prompting Trump to invite USWNT
- NHL Seattle chooses Palm Springs as site for new AHL farm team
- Coveted 2020 four-star wide receiver Jalen McMillan verbally commits to UW Huskies
- Megan Rapinoe isn't here to make you comfortable | Jerry Brewer
- Mariners owner John Stanton: Flexibility is more important than money spent unloading contracts | Exclusive
McDaniels led Federal Way to a third-place finish at the Class 4A state tournament last week in the Tacoma Dome.
The McDonald’s All-American game is March 27 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.