The Federal Way cornerback received an offer from USC on Wednesday. On Thursday, he committed to play football for the Trojans via Twitter.
Federal Way cornerback Trey Davis received an offer from USC on Wednesday.
On Thursday, he committed to play football for the Trojans via Twitter.
“After talking with Coach Helton and my family, I’m very proud to announce that I am committing to The University of Southern California,” Davis said via Twitter.
The recruiting site 247Sports.com lists Davis as a three-star recruit. and the No. 26 recruit in the state for the Class of 2019.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks Mailbag: Could Seattle trade Thomas for Mack? Could Shaquem Griffin earn a larger role?
- Seahawks' top pick Rashaad Penny has broken finger surgically repaired, may only be out two weeks
- Impressions from Day 14 of Seahawks camp: Seattle appears set to add veteran pass rusher, a new safety emerges
- 'I'm going to turn into a diamond': Garfield's Sav'ell Smalls has worked to become one of top players in nation
- Introducing the Seattle Times' 2018 preseason state high school football rankings
The site said USC secondary coach Ronnie Bradford watched Davis work out Wednesday and head coach Clay Helton called and made the offer. The said the only other offers he had before USC were from Portland State and Sacramento State.
This for you POPS RIP pic.twitter.com/qMuF9QNU1S
— Trey Davis (@treysdavis) May 11, 2018