The Federal Way cornerback received an offer from USC on Wednesday. On Thursday, he committed to play football for the Trojans via Twitter.
Federal Way cornerback Trey Davis received an offer from USC on Wednesday.
On Thursday, he committed to play football for the Trojans via Twitter.
“After talking with Coach Helton and my family, I’m very proud to announce that I am committing to The University of Southern California,” Davis said via Twitter.
The recruiting site 247Sports.com lists Davis as a three-star recruit. and the No. 26 recruit in the state for the Class of 2019.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Tosh Lupoi's departure from Alabama could be Pac-12's biggest recruiting coup of the year
- Mariners acquire Reds infield prospect Shed Long as part of three-team trade with Yankees
- It's Washington: Top-5 recruit Isaiah Stewart picks Huskies over Duke, Michigan State, Kentucky
- The moment has arrived: Edgar Martinez awaits Hall of Fame call — and it’s looking good
- Track Edgar Martinez's 2019 Hall of Fame vote count VIEW
The site said USC secondary coach Ronnie Bradford watched Davis work out Wednesday and head coach Clay Helton called and made the offer. The said the only other offers he had before USC were from Portland State and Sacramento State.
This for you POPS RIP pic.twitter.com/qMuF9QNU1S
— Trey Davis (@treysdavis) May 11, 2018