The Federal Way cornerback received an offer from USC on Wednesday. On Thursday, he committed to play football for the Trojans via Twitter.
Federal Way cornerback Trey Davis received an offer from USC on Wednesday.
On Thursday, he committed to play football for the Trojans via Twitter.
“After talking with Coach Helton and my family, I’m very proud to announce that I am committing to The University of Southern California,” Davis said via Twitter.
The recruiting site 247Sports.com lists Davis as a three-star recruit. and the No. 26 recruit in the state for the Class of 2019.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Mike Zunino’s homer in the 12th ends frustrating, painful night for Mariners on a happy note
- Give Mariners credit, they earned the right to make a win-now trade | Larry Stone
- Dramatic comeback by Huskies nets 3-2 softball victory over Alabama in Super Regional
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Huskies headed back to Women's College World Series after 6-0 victory over Alabama
The site said USC secondary coach Ronnie Bradford watched Davis work out Wednesday and head coach Clay Helton called and made the offer. The said the only other offers he had before USC were from Portland State and Sacramento State.
This for you POPS RIP pic.twitter.com/qMuF9QNU1S
— Trey Davis (@treysdavis) May 11, 2018