Tahoma (4A) and Ballard (3A) are the highest ranked boys team in the area, checking at No. 3 in their classifications.
The Edmonds-Woodway (3A), Liberty (2A) and Northwest (1A) girls sit atop their classifications in the latest Washington Cross Country Coaches Poll, released this week.
Issaquah is the highest-ranked Seattle-area girls 4A team, as they check in at No. 3. Tahoma is the top-ranked area boys team at No. 3.
The Ballard boys and girls are ranked No. 3 in the 3A poll.
Among Class 2A boys teams in the area, Cedarcrest (second) and Lindbergh (three) are ranked.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Mariners players feel 'betrayed' after team trades Kendall Graveman to Astros
- Russia tops U.S. gymnastics team for gold after Simone Biles withdraws
- Dylan Moore's grand slam gives Mariners improbable victory
- Mariners name Catie Griggs the new president of business operations, replacing ex-CEO Kevin Mather
- Ranking the Seahawks roster ahead of NFL training camp: Nos. 10-1
To see the complete polls, click here.