Recruiting website 247Sports.com updated its player rankings Friday and moved the four-star Crusader to the top of its rankings for the Class of 2021.
Eastside Catholic defensive tackle J.T. Tuimoloau is already 6 foot 4.5 and 277 pounds, and he’s already the top sophomore player in the nation, according to 247.Sports.com.
The recruiting website updated its player rankings Friday and moved the four-star Crusader to the top of its rankings for the Class of 2021.
Kennedy Catholic quarterback Sam Huard, who was the national freshman of the year, was ranked No. 13, Steilacoom athlete Emeka Egbuka is No. 38, Lincoln athlete Julien Simon is No. 45 and Bethel safety Will Latu is No. 46.
Tuimoloau is the latest of several Eastside players to be highly ranked. Receiver Gee Scott Jr. is No. 61 for the Class of 2020, along with safety Ayden Hector (217), tight end D.J. Rogers (242) and running back Sam Adams II (247).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Pete Carroll says Seahawks QB Russell Wilson is 'over-trying,' plus injury updates and more
- Former WSU quarterback Jason Gesser resigns amid sexual-misconduct allegations
- Where was Chris Carson in Seahawks' loss to Bears? Pete Carroll has an explanation --- or two
- All Seahawks show in Monday night loss to Bears is the extent of their decline
- Report: Russell Wilson's future with Seahawks 'remains uncertain'
Another note from the Class of 2020, Garfield linebacker Sav’ell Smalls moved from No. 3 to No. 2 in the nation.