Recruiting website 247Sports.com updated its player rankings Friday and moved the four-star Crusader to the top of its rankings for the Class of 2021.
Eastside Catholic defensive tackle J.T. Tuimoloau is already 6 foot 4.5 and 277 pounds, and he’s already the top sophomore player in the nation, according to 247.Sports.com.
The recruiting website updated its player rankings Friday and moved the four-star Crusader to the top of its rankings for the Class of 2021.
Kennedy Catholic quarterback Sam Huard, who was the national freshman of the year, was ranked No. 13, Steilacoom athlete Emeka Egbuka is No. 38, Lincoln athlete Julien Simon is No. 45 and Bethel safety Will Latu is No. 46.
Tuimoloau is the latest of several Eastside players to be highly ranked. Receiver Gee Scott Jr. is No. 61 for the Class of 2020, along with safety Ayden Hector (217), tight end D.J. Rogers (242) and running back Sam Adams II (247).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Why Mariners broadcaster Mike Blowers has missed much of this season
- Analysis: Does Seahawks' salary cap situation make it possible for another big move?
- George Kirby's gem, Cal Raleigh's walkoff give Mariners wild victory in 10 innings VIEW
- Federal judge dismisses Inslee, Chun from former WSU football coach Nick Rolovich's lawsuit
- UW football game will air exclusively on Peacock as 2023 kickoff times, broadcast info announced
Another note from the Class of 2020, Garfield linebacker Sav’ell Smalls moved from No. 3 to No. 2 in the nation.