Recruiting website 247Sports.com updated its player rankings Friday and moved the four-star Crusader to the top of its rankings for the Class of 2021.
Eastside Catholic defensive tackle J.T. Tuimoloau is already 6 foot 4.5 and 277 pounds, and he’s already the top sophomore player in the nation, according to 247.Sports.com.
The recruiting website updated its player rankings Friday and moved the four-star Crusader to the top of its rankings for the Class of 2021.
Kennedy Catholic quarterback Sam Huard, who was the national freshman of the year, was ranked No. 13, Steilacoom athlete Emeka Egbuka is No. 38, Lincoln athlete Julien Simon is No. 45 and Bethel safety Will Latu is No. 46.
Tuimoloau is the latest of several Eastside players to be highly ranked. Receiver Gee Scott Jr. is No. 61 for the Class of 2020, along with safety Ayden Hector (217), tight end D.J. Rogers (242) and running back Sam Adams II (247).
Most Read Sports Stories
- 'A 10 isn't enough': Bellevue native, UCLA gymnast breaks the internet with flawless floor routine WATCH
- Huskies mailbag: Losing nine starters, can the UW defense reload?
- Seahawks sign free agent defensive tackle Jamie Meder, a former Cleveland Brown
- Seahawks DE Frank Clark says he played the 2018 season at 60 percent health, with injured elbows
- Russell Wilson contract extension may sting for Seahawks, but not as much as alternative | Larry Stone
Another note from the Class of 2020, Garfield linebacker Sav’ell Smalls moved from No. 3 to No. 2 in the nation.