Recruiting website 247Sports.com updated its player rankings Friday and moved the four-star Crusader to the top of its rankings for the Class of 2021.
Eastside Catholic defensive tackle J.T. Tuimoloau is already 6 foot 4.5 and 277 pounds, and he’s already the top sophomore player in the nation, according to 247.Sports.com.
The recruiting website updated its player rankings Friday and moved the four-star Crusader to the top of its rankings for the Class of 2021.
Kennedy Catholic quarterback Sam Huard, who was the national freshman of the year, was ranked No. 13, Steilacoom athlete Emeka Egbuka is No. 38, Lincoln athlete Julien Simon is No. 45 and Bethel safety Will Latu is No. 46.
Tuimoloau is the latest of several Eastside players to be highly ranked. Receiver Gee Scott Jr. is No. 61 for the Class of 2020, along with safety Ayden Hector (217), tight end D.J. Rogers (242) and running back Sam Adams II (247).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson ‘not going to change' mindset after Pete Carroll’s assessment of OT possession
- Mariners claw back from early deficit to sweep A's and gain ground in the wild-card hunt
- WNBA playoff predictions: With Breanna Stewart potentially out, will Storm be able to survive?
- Behind strong performances from Kyle Seager and Chris Flexen, Mariners post another must-win over A's
- Jarred Kelenic's rocky road to September success will help him, and the Mariners, in the long run
Another note from the Class of 2020, Garfield linebacker Sav’ell Smalls moved from No. 3 to No. 2 in the nation.