The second-team All-Metro League pick also had an offer from Washington.
Cleveland High senior small forward CJ Elleby announced his commitment to Washington State via Twitter on Saturday.
Elleby, who is 6 foot 6, was a second-team All-Metro League player last season. He said earlier this summer he also had offers from Washington and Seattle U among others.
CJ is the son of Bill Elleby, who played at Garfield and at Cal. He runs the the Seattle Basketball Services scouting service.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Why UW Athletics' financial situation remains rocky
- Checking in on Seahawks' 10-man draft class as minicamp wraps up
- Mariners Extra: Five lingering questions as M’s approach critical stretch
- Jerry Dipoto says there's no easy fix as Mariners are 'struggling madly'
- Seahawks safety Jamal Adams doing 'everything' to get his leg 'right'