The second-team All-Metro League pick also had an offer from Washington.
Cleveland High senior small forward CJ Elleby announced his commitment to Washington State via Twitter on Saturday.
Elleby, who is 6 foot 6, was a second-team All-Metro League player last season. He said earlier this summer he also had offers from Washington and Seattle U among others.
CJ is the son of Bill Elleby, who played at Garfield and at Cal. He runs the the Seattle Basketball Services scouting service.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Kelsey Plum returns to UW, searching for the same happiness that brought her college glory
- Ranking the Seahawks’ roster | Positions 60-46: Where will Shaquem Griffin fit in this season? | Analysis
- Seahawks place four rookies — including Marquise Blair and Ben Burr-Kirven — on PUP list
- Let's make a deal? Assessing the Mariners' likely trade chips as deadline looms | Analysis
- 2A player of the year and 2020 UW commit Sawyer Racanelli to miss senior season with torn ACL