The second-team All-Metro League pick also had an offer from Washington.
Cleveland High senior small forward CJ Elleby announced his commitment to Washington State via Twitter on Saturday.
Elleby, who is 6 foot 6, was a second-team All-Metro League player last season. He said earlier this summer he also had offers from Washington and Seattle U among others.
CJ is the son of Bill Elleby, who played at Garfield and at Cal. He runs the the Seattle Basketball Services scouting service.
— Charles James E. (@EllebyCj) September 10, 2017
Most Read Sports Stories
- Co-defensive coordinator Jimmy Lake staying at Washington, with a smile on his face | Matt Calkins
- 'You mean the nicest guy in camp': Evan White is the future at first base for the Mariners
- Three impressions from UW's 72-70 win at WSU: Huskies are close to locking up the Pac-12 title WATCH
- Huskies stage furious rally in second half to spurn Cougars' upset bid VIEW
- Seahawks' defensive line has a few big question marks entering offseason but a lot of options to choose from | 2019 position analysis