The second-team All-Metro League pick also had an offer from Washington.
Cleveland High senior small forward CJ Elleby announced his commitment to Washington State via Twitter on Saturday.
Elleby, who is 6 foot 6, was a second-team All-Metro League player last season. He said earlier this summer he also had offers from Washington and Seattle U among others.
CJ is the son of Bill Elleby, who played at Garfield and at Cal. He runs the the Seattle Basketball Services scouting service.
— Charles James E. (@EllebyCj) September 10, 2017
Most Read Sports Stories
- Mike Leach's tweet of doctored Obama video cost WSU $1.6 million in donations
- Seahawks center Justin Britt has not been happy with the officiating. Here's why.
- Pullman police video shows officer using Taser on former WSU football player WATCH
- What the national media are saying about the Seahawks' 27-24 win over Green Bay
- Three impressions from the Seahawks' comeback win over the Green Bay Packers