The second-team All-Metro League pick also had an offer from Washington.
Cleveland High senior small forward CJ Elleby announced his commitment to Washington State via Twitter on Saturday.
Elleby, who is 6 foot 6, was a second-team All-Metro League player last season. He said earlier this summer he also had offers from Washington and Seattle U among others.
CJ is the son of Bill Elleby, who played at Garfield and at Cal. He runs the the Seattle Basketball Services scouting service.
— Charles James E. (@EllebyCj) September 10, 2017
Most Read Stories
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco