The Washington commit was selected for the Under Armour All-American game.
Bothell quarterback Jacob Sirmon announced Wednesday he will play in the 2018 Under Armour All-American game.
Sirmon, who committed to Washington as a sophomore, passed for just under 2,500 yards this season. He was also a member of The Seattle Times’ Star Times team.
Most Read Sports Stories
- 'Unbelievable': Sounders fans packing Pioneer Square, CenturyLink Field elated with MLS Cup win VIEW
- Seahawks-49ers predictions: Seattle Times writers make their picks for Monday Night Football
- Sounders MLS Cup championship parade: Where and when you can see the Philip Anschutz trophy
- Analysis: Here's what's on the line for the Seahawks against the 49ers on 'Monday Night Football'
- Instant analysis: Impressions from the Sounders' MLS Cup win vs. Toronto FC
Jacob will be one of two Sirmons playing for the Huskies. His cousin Jack Sirmon, a linebacker from Brentwood, Tenn., committed last week. He is the son of Peter Sirmon, who was UW’s linebacker coach.