The Washington commit was selected for the Under Armour All-American game.
Bothell quarterback Jacob Sirmon announced Wednesday he will play in the 2018 Under Armour All-American game.
Sirmon, who committed to Washington as a sophomore, passed for just under 2,500 yards this season. He was also a member of The Seattle Times’ Star Times team.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks mailbag: Are the Browns out on Jadeveon Clowney? And what kind of contract could Antonio Brown get?
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson surpassed by Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes as NFL's highest-paid player
- Analysis: Here's what a dream finish to the 2021 recruiting class would look like for Washington
- Delayed start and no non-conference games: Here's how the Pac-12 football schedule should be played
- Sounders' tournament schedule changes again as MLS continues to balance return to play with mounting coronavirus cases
Jacob will be one of two Sirmons playing for the Huskies. His cousin Jack Sirmon, a linebacker from Brentwood, Tenn., committed last week. He is the son of Peter Sirmon, who was UW’s linebacker coach.