Bellevue's Anna Wilson, who is the sister of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, was one of 24 players picked and the only one from the state of Washington.
Bellevue’s Anna Wilson was selected to play in the McDonald’s All-American game, it was announced Sunday night.
Wilson, who is the sister of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, was one of 24 players picked and the only one from the state of Washington. She is also one of three players committed to Stanford expected to play in the game.
The game will be played at the United Center in Chicago on March 30 at 3:30 PT and will be broadcast on ESPNU. Complete girls rosters here.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Mariners hit four homers in 11-7 win to sweep Angels in Anaheim
- Mariners go wild again in 9th, stun Angels
- Ten UW Huskies who have improved their stock most in preseason camp
- Here's where Mariners sit in national media's latest MLB power rankings
- Scott Servais reflects on becoming only second Mariners manager to reach 500 wins
The Seahawks quarterback, for one, was thrilled by the news: