Bellevue's Anna Wilson, who is the sister of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, was one of 24 players picked and the only one from the state of Washington.
Bellevue’s Anna Wilson was selected to play in the McDonald’s All-American game, it was announced Sunday night.
Wilson, who is the sister of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, was one of 24 players picked and the only one from the state of Washington. She is also one of three players committed to Stanford expected to play in the game.
The game will be played at the United Center in Chicago on March 30 at 3:30 PT and will be broadcast on ESPNU. Complete girls rosters here.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Former WSU quarterback Ryan Leaf arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery in California
- Russell Wilson may want Seahawks to sign Antonio Brown, but a lot would have to happen first
- Seahawks to sign Carlos Hyde to one-year contract
- As MLB negotiations near critical juncture, mutual motivation will be key to saving weird 2020 season
- Will coronavirus concerns wipe out high-school football this fall? WIAA says it's too soon to tell
The Seahawks quarterback, for one, was thrilled by the news: