The only true East vs. West all-star game for high school girls in Washington will be played at the HUB Sports Center in Spokane.
Cascade Conference MVP Emily Rodabaugh and a few of her Archbishop Murphy teammates are headed to Spokane to play in the 22nd annual Washington/North Idaho High School Girls’ All-State Basketball Classic.
Rodabaugh, a junior guard who averaged 15.2 points per game in leading the Wildcats to the Class 2A state championship game, was named to the West squad along with AMHS guard Maddie Hill and post Megan Dorney. Wildcats coach Cassie Snyder will lead the West’s Class 2A/3A team against the East.
The Class 2A/3A matchup is the nightcap of a three-game lineup played at Spokane’s HUB Sports Center on June 23. The Class 1B game opens the event at 1:30 p.m., followed by the Class 1A game at 3:30 p.m.
Cost is $5 for adults and $3 for kids under age 12 and senior citizens.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks mock draft: A post-Frank Clark projection of how the draft might unfold for Seattle
- Observations from the UW Huskies' 13th practice of spring football
- Seahawks solve one problem but create another by trading Frank Clark to Chiefs | Larry Stone
- Felix Hernandez gives vintage performance vs. Padres — and Mariners give him vintage run support VIEW
- Beast Mode, out: Former Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch plans to retire again
Here are the complete rosters: