The only true East vs. West all-star game for high school girls in Washington will be played at the HUB Sports Center in Spokane.
Cascade Conference MVP Emily Rodabaugh and a few of her Archbishop Murphy teammates are headed to Spokane to play in the 22nd annual Washington/North Idaho High School Girls’ All-State Basketball Classic.
Rodabaugh, a junior guard who averaged 15.2 points per game in leading the Wildcats to the Class 2A state championship game, was named to the West squad along with AMHS guard Maddie Hill and post Megan Dorney. Wildcats coach Cassie Snyder will lead the West’s Class 2A/3A team against the East.
The Class 2A/3A matchup is the nightcap of a three-game lineup played at Spokane’s HUB Sports Center on June 23. The Class 1B game opens the event at 1:30 p.m., followed by the Class 1A game at 3:30 p.m.
Cost is $5 for adults and $3 for kids under age 12 and senior citizens.
Most Read Sports Stories
- What was that, Sebastian Janikowski? Decision not to tackle 49ers returner costly in Seahawks loss | Matt Calkins
- UW's top recruiting priority? Big defensive tackles. On the eve of Signing Day, it looks to have paid off
- Four-star edge rusher Laiatu Latu announces commitment to UW Huskies over USC
- Husky QB signee Dylan Morris set to enroll early, compete with Jacob Eason (again)
- Seahawks sign RB Bo Scarbrough to active roster, place Jordan Simmons on Injured Reserve
Here are the complete rosters: