The only true East vs. West all-star game for high school girls in Washington will be played at the HUB Sports Center in Spokane.
Cascade Conference MVP Emily Rodabaugh and a few of her Archbishop Murphy teammates are headed to Spokane to play in the 22nd annual Washington/North Idaho High School Girls’ All-State Basketball Classic.
Rodabaugh, a junior guard who averaged 15.2 points per game in leading the Wildcats to the Class 2A state championship game, was named to the West squad along with AMHS guard Maddie Hill and post Megan Dorney. Wildcats coach Cassie Snyder will lead the West’s Class 2A/3A team against the East.
The Class 2A/3A matchup is the nightcap of a three-game lineup played at Spokane’s HUB Sports Center on June 23. The Class 1B game opens the event at 1:30 p.m., followed by the Class 1A game at 3:30 p.m.
Cost is $5 for adults and $3 for kids under age 12 and senior citizens.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Co-defensive coordinator Jimmy Lake staying at Washington, with a smile on his face | Matt Calkins
- Three impressions from UW's 72-70 win at WSU: Huskies are close to locking up the Pac-12 title WATCH
- Huskies stage furious rally in second half to spurn Cougars' upset bid VIEW
- Seahawks' defensive line has a few big question marks entering offseason but a lot of options to choose from | 2019 position analysis
- 'You mean the nicest guy in camp': Evan White is the future at first base for the Mariners
Here are the complete rosters: