DAVIDSON, N.C. (AP) — Jon Axel Gudmundsson had 21 points as Davidson stretched its home winning streak to seven games, beating Saint Joseph’s 80-72 on Friday night.
Luke Frampton had 18 points and six rebounds for Davidson (19-6, 10-2 Atlantic 10 Conference). KiShawn Pritchett added 18 points. Luka Brajkovic had 12 rebounds for the home team.
Davidson posted a season-high 15 3-pointers.
Charlie Brown had 20 points and eight rebounds for the Hawks (11-15, 4-9). Chris Clover added 17 points and 10 rebounds. Troy Holston had 10 points.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Felnin Celesten, 17-year-old uber-prospect, has the Mariners abuzz
- 2023 MLB predictions: Seattle Times staff picks AL West, MVP, World Series winners
- Mariners finalize roster before 2023 opening day
- Observations from the UW Huskies' fourth practice of the spring
- Mariners 2023 season preview: Complete coverage
The Wildcats evened the season series against the Hawks with the win. Saint Joseph’s defeated Davidson 61-60 on Jan. 15. Davidson matches up against Dayton at home on Tuesday. Saint Joseph’s plays UMass on the road next Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com