LONDON (AP) — Aleksandar Mitrovic scored twice Tuesday as Fulham came from two goals down to beat Brighton 4-2 and boost its chances of avoiding relegation from the Premier League.
Fulham was heading for a fifth straight loss after Glenn Murray scored twice inside the first 17 minutes at Craven Cottage.
Calum Chambers pulled a goal back two minutes into the second half before two headers from Mitrovic put Fulham in front. Luciano Vietto added the fourth in the 79th minute.
Fulham moved to within five points of safety after only its fourth win of the campaign.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Michigan defensive line twins Armon, Jayvon Parker announce dual commitments to UW Huskies
- Here's why Baseball Hall of Fame voters got it right with Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens
- Seahawks position review: Russell Wilson is still the Seahawks quarterback for now. But who will be behind him?
- Born with a club foot, Edmonds ice dancer Jean-Luc Baker defied the odds and is ready for his first Olympics
- Gonzaga legend and Basketball Hall of Famer John Stockton draws ire for anti-vaccine comments
More AP English soccer: https://apnews.com/PremierLeague and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports