CARBONDALE, Ill. (AP) — Armon Fletcher posted 18 points and seven rebounds as Southern Illinois beat Loyola-Chicago 63-53 on Sunday.
Kavion Pippen had 12 points and nine rebounds for Southern Illinois (15-14, 8-8 Missouri Valley Conference). Aaron Cook added 11 points.
Cameron Krutwig had 17 points for the Ramblers (17-12, 10-6). Clayton Custer added 17 points. Marques Townes had eight points and 10 rebounds.
The Salukis evened the season series against the Ramblers with the win. Loyola of Chicago defeated Southern Illinois 75-50 on Jan. 27. Southern Illinois plays Evansville on the road on Wednesday. Loyola of Chicago matches up against Northern Iowa on the road on Wednesday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- As Big Ten and Pac-12 football season-cancellation reports swirl, UW Huskies in limbo
- Seahawks 53-man roster projection: An updated look at who might make the cut for Seattle
- Analysis: Daniel Vogelbach's increasing struggles may force Mariners into roster move soon
- Seahawks receiver John Ursua says he tested negative for COVID-19 one day after testing positive
- 'The doubleheader of cancer': Ex-Mariners trainer Rick Griffin and wife Rachel move forward after both overcame disease
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com