CARBONDALE, Ill. (AP) — Armon Fletcher posted 18 points and seven rebounds as Southern Illinois beat Loyola-Chicago 63-53 on Sunday.
Kavion Pippen had 12 points and nine rebounds for Southern Illinois (15-14, 8-8 Missouri Valley Conference). Aaron Cook added 11 points.
Cameron Krutwig had 17 points for the Ramblers (17-12, 10-6). Clayton Custer added 17 points. Marques Townes had eight points and 10 rebounds.
The Salukis evened the season series against the Ramblers with the win. Loyola of Chicago defeated Southern Illinois 75-50 on Jan. 27. Southern Illinois plays Evansville on the road on Wednesday. Loyola of Chicago matches up against Northern Iowa on the road on Wednesday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- He's still waiting for more throws, but Josh Gordon 'absolutely' wants to be with Seahawks next year
- NHL Seattle GM Ron Francis speaks for the first time since Bill Peters coaching abuse allegations | Exclusive
- Last time UW and Boise State met in Las Vegas, Bishop Sankey earned MVP honors. Since, he's earned a lot more.
- UW mailbag: What are fair expectations for Huskies in Jimmy Lake's first season as head coach?
- Seahawks injuries: Jadeveon Clowney has the flu and Ziggy Ansah is questionable WATCH
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com