TEANECK, N.J. (AP) — Darnell Edge had 20 points as Fairleigh Dickinson narrowly beat Robert Morris 66-62 in the semifinals of the Northeast Conference Tournament on Saturday.
Jahlil Jenkins had 18 points for Fairleigh Dickinson (19-13). Brandon Powell added 11 points. Mike Holloway Jr. had 10 points and eight rebounds for the hosts.
Matty McConnell had 17 points for the Colonials (17-16). Charles Bain added 10 points.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: With the roster just about complete, have the Seahawks made themselves better?
- Quentin Moore, the top 2021 JUCO tight end, verbally commits to UW Huskies
- Could Seahawks sign Antonio Brown? It's unlikely and maybe unadvised but not impossible
- Russell Wilson may want Seahawks to sign Antonio Brown, but a lot would have to happen first
- Will coronavirus concerns wipe out high-school football this fall? WIAA says it's too soon to tell
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com