TEANECK, N.J. (AP) — Darnell Edge had 20 points as Fairleigh Dickinson narrowly beat Robert Morris 66-62 in the semifinals of the Northeast Conference Tournament on Saturday.
Jahlil Jenkins had 18 points for Fairleigh Dickinson (19-13). Brandon Powell added 11 points. Mike Holloway Jr. had 10 points and eight rebounds for the hosts.
Matty McConnell had 17 points for the Colonials (17-16). Charles Bain added 10 points.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Impressions from the Seahawks' 25-19 preseason loss against the Minnesota Vikings | Analysis WATCH
- UW Huskies back in contention for Sav'ell Smalls after 5-star LB from Kennedy Catholic releases top 6
- Shaquem Griffin, an inspirational NFL story, might be on the bubble to make the 2019 Seahawks roster | Larry Stone
- Seahawks notebook: DK Metcalf to have knee surgery Tuesday, Marquise Blair leaves with back spasms WATCH
- Takeaways from Chris Petersen: Two defensive players go down, and could UW play multiple QBs?
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com