TEANECK, N.J. (AP) — Darnell Edge had 20 points as Fairleigh Dickinson narrowly beat Robert Morris 66-62 in the semifinals of the Northeast Conference Tournament on Saturday.
Jahlil Jenkins had 18 points for Fairleigh Dickinson (19-13). Brandon Powell added 11 points. Mike Holloway Jr. had 10 points and eight rebounds for the hosts.
Matty McConnell had 17 points for the Colonials (17-16). Charles Bain added 10 points.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Coveted 2020 four-star wide receiver Jalen McMillan verbally commits to UW Huskies
- Mariners owner John Stanton's view on the team's 'step-back' plan: Optimistic yet frustrated
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- No new GM yet, but a key hockey operations pickup by NHL Seattle should help make that call | Inside the NHL
- U.S. is in the Women's World Cup quarterfinals after 2-1 win over Spain VIEW
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com