TEANECK, N.J. (AP) — Mike Holloway Jr. had 18 points as Fairleigh Dickinson easily beat Wagner 84-46 in the Northeast Conference Tourney quarterfinals on Wednesday night. Elyjah Williams added 17 points for the Knights, while Darnell Edge chipped in 15. Edge also had seven steals for the Knights.
Jahlil Jenkins had 11 points and six assists for Fairleigh Dickinson (18-13).
The Seahawks’ 28-percent field goal shooting represented the worst mark by a Fairleigh Dickinson opponent this season.
Fairleigh Dickinson dominated the first half and led 43-14 at halftime. The Seahawks’ 14 first-half points were a season low for the team.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Eastside Catholic's 4-star point guard Nolan Hickman headed to Wasatch Academy
- She's back: Star Sue Bird returns to court with renewed focus as Storm takes aim at another title
- 323 ballparks down, only 2 to go: Lynnwood couple's quest on hold due to COVID VIEW
- Top pitching prospect Logan Gilbert makes his T-Mobile Park 'debut' in Mariners intrasquad game VIEW
- 'I was amped and excited': Isaiah Campbell was ready to get on mound for Mariners VIEW
Elijah Davis had 23 points and eight rebounds for the Seahawks (13-17). Romone Saunders added nine points and eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com