Carter Hart makes 42 saves and Garrett Pilon and Wyatte Wylie scored back-to-back goals 46 seconds apart for a 3-2 victory. Everett leads the series 3-1.
Garrett Pilon and Wyatte Wylie scored 46 seconds apart and Carter Hart made 42 saves to lift Everett to a thrilling 3-2 come-from-behind victory Thursday over Portland at Moda Center in Game 4 of their WHL playoffs series.
The Silvertips lead the best-of-seven series 3-1.
Game 5 is at 7:35 p.m. Friday at Angel of the Winds Arena in Everett.
Henri Jokiharju gave Portland a 2-1 lead with 2:07 remaining, but Pilon scored on the next shift to tie the score and Wylie scored his first playoff goal just 46 seconds later for a 3-2 lead.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Could Russell Wilson and the Seahawks consider the uncommon contract path of Tom Brady? | Matt Calkins
- Edgar Martinez, legendary Mariners DH, overcomes odds to make Baseball Hall of Fame in final attempt WATCH
- Seahawks Mailbag: Free agent rumors and rumblings -- Could a few former Seahawks find their way back?
- Inside the room: Edgar Martinez brings his trademark cool to Hall of Fame moment | Larry Stone WATCH
- UW Huskies 2019 outlook: What will offense look like with Jacob Eason, Salvon Ahmed in backfield?
Hart, already called the best goaltender in WHL history, showed why, stopping 28 shots in the first two periods alone.
Portland outshot the Silvertips 44-26.