Carter Hart makes 42 saves and Garrett Pilon and Wyatte Wylie scored back-to-back goals 46 seconds apart for a 3-2 victory. Everett leads the series 3-1.
Garrett Pilon and Wyatte Wylie scored 46 seconds apart and Carter Hart made 42 saves to lift Everett to a thrilling 3-2 come-from-behind victory Thursday over Portland at Moda Center in Game 4 of their WHL playoffs series.
The Silvertips lead the best-of-seven series 3-1.
Game 5 is at 7:35 p.m. Friday at Angel of the Winds Arena in Everett.
Henri Jokiharju gave Portland a 2-1 lead with 2:07 remaining, but Pilon scored on the next shift to tie the score and Wylie scored his first playoff goal just 46 seconds later for a 3-2 lead.
Most Read Sports Stories
- After being fired, Lorena Martin levels accusations of racism at Mariners, who call them 'false'
- Report: In wake of Paul Allen's death, Seahawks will eventually be sold, possibly for record amount
- UW Huskies make scholarship offer to Kennedy Catholic's Sam Huard, top QB recruit in 2021 class VIEW
- Pac-12 Power Rankings Week 11: Will USC fire Clay Helton? | Jon Wilner
- Huskies, Cougars rise in AP poll as Apple Cup draws near
Hart, already called the best goaltender in WHL history, showed why, stopping 28 shots in the first two periods alone.
Portland outshot the Silvertips 44-26.