Carter Hart makes 42 saves and Garrett Pilon and Wyatte Wylie scored back-to-back goals 46 seconds apart for a 3-2 victory. Everett leads the series 3-1.
Garrett Pilon and Wyatte Wylie scored 46 seconds apart and Carter Hart made 42 saves to lift Everett to a thrilling 3-2 come-from-behind victory Thursday over Portland at Moda Center in Game 4 of their WHL playoffs series.
The Silvertips lead the best-of-seven series 3-1.
Game 5 is at 7:35 p.m. Friday at Angel of the Winds Arena in Everett.
Henri Jokiharju gave Portland a 2-1 lead with 2:07 remaining, but Pilon scored on the next shift to tie the score and Wylie scored his first playoff goal just 46 seconds later for a 3-2 lead.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks mailbag: Why don't they go no-huddle more? What happens now to Shaquem Griffin?
- An inside look at Chris Petersen and Washington's somewhat cantankerous relationship with ESPN
- Seahawks need to stay grounded, veer away from the surreal | Stone
- Nelson Cruz wants to stay in Seattle, but he's still waiting to hear from the Mariners
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Hart, already called the best goaltender in WHL history, showed why, stopping 28 shots in the first two periods alone.
Portland outshot the Silvertips 44-26.