Patrick Bajkov records a hat trick and the Silvertips take a 2-1 series lead over the Americans.
Patrick Bajkov had a hat trick and Everett scored four unanswered goals in the third period to pull away for an 8-4 victory Monday night over the Tri-City Americans in Game 3 of their WHL playoff series in Kennewick.
Everett leads the series 2-1 with Game 4 on Thursday in Kennewick.
The Silvertips led 4-2 after two periods but the Americans got goals from Isaac Johnson and Michael Rasmussen in the first 1:45 of the third period to tie the score at 4-all.
Bajkov then scored back-to-back at 6:54 and 9:21, his 10th and 11th goals of the postseason, and Everett also got third-period goals from Connor Dewar and Garret Pilon.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Pete Carroll says Seahawks QB Russell Wilson is 'over-trying,' plus injury updates and more
- Where was Chris Carson in Seahawks' loss to Bears? Pete Carroll has an explanation --- or two
- Former WSU quarterback Jason Gesser resigns amid sexual-misconduct allegations
- All Seahawks show in Monday night loss to Bears is the extent of their decline
- Report: Russell Wilson's future with Seahawks 'remains uncertain'
WHL goaltender of the year Carter Hart was a bit shaky but still stopped 29 shots and got plenty of offensive support.
Tri-City goalie Patrick Dea saved 18 of 26 shots and was replaced 11:44 into the third.
Also scoring for the Silvertips were Martin Fasko-Rudas, Reece Vitelli and Ian Walker.
Pilon and Sean Richards each had two assists.