NEW YORK (AP) — Sportscaster Erin Andrews and former NHL player Jarret Stoll have tied the knot.
Publicists for Andrews confirm that the 39-year-old Fox Sports sideline reporter and “Dancing with the Stars” co-host married Stoll on Saturday, his 35th birthday.
People magazine first reported the nuptials. According to the magazine, the wedding was held at sunset in Montana in front of a small group of family and friends. Andrews wore a gown designed by Carolina Herrera.
The couple, who started dating in 2012, got engaged in December at Disneyland.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks expected to part ways with defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr., sources say
- Analysis: What the latest Russell Wilson report means for the Seahawks
- UW football mailbag: What positions should the Huskies try to strengthen via the transfer portal?
- WSU Cougars defensive tackle Dallas Hobbs ends football career, will pursue other ventures
- Former WSU star receiver Gabe Marks wants to help football players with their mental health
The wedding follows a rocky year for Andrews.
In September 2016, she was diagnosed with cervical cancer, months after winning a stalking lawsuit. She settled with two hotel companies that were found partially to blame for the stalker, who got a hotel room next to hers and posted nude video of her on the internet.
Stoll played in the NHL for 13 years, for Edmonton, Los Angeles, Minnesota and the New York Rangers.